thirty two

My friend bugged me to post this, so yaaaaahhhhdhbcqeturucbqienucireb

Cam's POV:

"All passangers, please prepare for landing." A flight attendant said over the intercom. I couldn't wait to get off this plane. Nash has been asleep this whole plane ride, and I have been overthinking too much. I have been thinking about Serena, she won't get out of my head. I'm so in love with her, and I have never met her. Even if I do meet her, what will I do? What if she isn't real?

The plane landed and we walked to baggage claim. Nash had been on the phone with Gilinsky this whole time, asking him where to meet us. The longer we waited for our bags, the more fans came strolling in the meet us. There were about 50, so we met them all and talked to them for a bit. After they left, we grabbed our bags and went to Gilinsky's car. When we got in, Gilinsky was on the phone with someone.

"Yeah, I'll be at my apartment soon. The key is under the door mat." He said, then hung up.

"Hey whatsup guys." He said and began to drive.

"Nothing really. I'm so excited for this weekend." Nash said, and we all nodded in agreement.

"Let's head to my place, I have someone that I want you guys to meet." Gilinsky said, then turning up the music on the radio. This weekend was going to be great, I couldn't wait to meet everyone and hang out with my best buds. And hopefully forget about Serena.

Serena's POV:

I waited for Jack and his friends to get to his apartment. All I could worry about was Cameron coming to town this weekend. What if I somehow ran into him? I heard a knock on the door, so I just assumed it was Jack. I opened it and to my surprise, it wasn't. It was a blonde haired boy with bright eyes.

"Hey, is Gilinsky here?" He asked.

"Um, no sorry. He's on this way though."

"Oh well I'm Jack, Jack Johnson." I cringed at his last name, "Gilinsky's best friend." I was familiar with who he was, only from stories that Jack has told me.

"Oh, nice to meet you." I said, walking back to the couch as he followed me. He pulled in his suitcases and sat down on the couch next to me.

"Jack didn't tell me you were coming." I said, somewhat confused on why he was here.

"Yeah, I'm surprising him. I wasn't supposed to move out here with him for a few weeks." He said, so I just nodded.

"It's funny how you two have the same first name."

"Yeah, well it's kind of like a label, Jack and Jack." He said, and I grew confused.

"What?" I said laughing.

"Gilinsky and I share a vine account, and we tour around the country with some other guys to perform and meet fans." I couldn't believe this.

"You guys are apart of Magcon?" I asked, uncomfortably.

"Yeah!" He said. "Gilinsky went to go pick up some of the other Magcon guys, did he want you to meet them?" He asked, I just nodded. It could've been any of the boys from Magcon, but I have a feeling it's Nash.. and Cameron. I grabbed my phone and checked Cameron's twitter.

"On our way to Gilinsky's new apartment." Cameron tweeted 20 minutes ago. I began to panic. As much as I wanted to see Cameron and kiss him and call him mine again, I couldn't. Even though Dr. Johnson said that he dreamt the same thing, she doesn't know for sure. I had to leave, and quick.

"Hey Johnson, um I think I should head ou-" Before I say anything more, Gilinsky and the boys were barging through the door.

"We're hooooome!" Gilinsky yelled, and I couldn't look up at him. I knew Nash and Cameron were probably staring at me, but I couldn't bear to see either of their faces.

"Hey guys, this is Serena. Serena, meet Nash and Cameron." He said, patting my back. He then found Johnson on the couch, so he ran over and gave him a hug. I finally looked up and first saw Nash. His eyes were piercing blue, I melted just from the sight. Wow, Why did I ever kill him?

"Hey cutie, I'm Nash." He said, pulling me into a friendly hug.

"Hey Nash." I said, giggling. He was really friendly, so it made me happy that hurting him was all a dream. After Nash hugged me, he went to talk to Johnson, leaving Cameron and I alone. I couldn't look at him, I wasn't sure why, but I couldn't move my head.

"Serena?" He asked me, and at that moment, I felt like a part of me was whole again. I looked up and saw him. Everything felt magical. I couldn't even move, he was perfect. He knew me. I knew him.

"I'm Cameron." He said, putting his hand out to shake it. My happy expression dropped. My heart dropped. The whole part of me dropped. I shook his hand, and gave him a fake smile.

"Hey Jack." I said, and both of the Jacks turned around. "Gilinsky." I said, laughing a little.

"I think I'm going to go, I have a lot of homework." I lied.

"Alright." Gilinsky said, walking to me and giving me a hug.

"You better come tomorrow." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and let goed of his embrace.

"Bye Serena!" Nash yelled, waving from across the room with a big smile on his face. I laughed at his adorable gesture and waved back. I walked past Cameron, not saying a word, because Dr. Johnson said he must've had the same dream. And it's not even what Dr. Johnson said, it was that I could feel it when I looked at him. He knew exactly who I was, and he didn't say a word about it. I felt dumb and useless. I guess ignoring Cameron this weekend wouldn't be hard at all.