That hurtful feeling...

Miku POV...

It's been two days since the fashion show, or should I say, disastrous fashion show.

My plan worked perfectly. But i did tell my men to not let anyone get hurt. Although people did get themselves in a foul smelly situation. Sure it was a silly and childish plan releasing pigeons but it got the job done. Especially the very famous fashion designers that were invited. At this rate, I can only say that I am one hundred percent sure that whatever deal or connection he has with them, has ended. Now that's a big step back for his company. I giggled at the thought.

"Wait, do you find this funny?" Rin said pointing a finger at me. We we're currently at a coffee shop waiting for Luka so we can go to Rin's place to get ready for a party that Len had arranged. I wonder what the party's for?? Rin couldn't shut up about the fashion show incident. She says Len doesn't make any mistakes in setting up any event, so she was confused what happened this year. Oh the guilt!

"N...no, I don't find it funny" I said taking a sip of my coffee. "Really? Because I do!" She bursts into laughter as Gumi and I stare at her both sweat dropping.

"Uhhmmm..... You do know that this could greatly affect your company in a negative way right?" Said Gumi as Rin wipes a tear. "Nah, it's not my company. It's Len's company. I don't care about that darn company. It's caused a lot of..... trouble as far as I'm concerned" she mumbles staring into space as if remembering something. Hmm... I wonder....

"I just support it because of the promise we made with Dad" she finishes, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Which reminds me, why did Len inherit it. Why not you or Rinto since you're both older than him?" Said Gumi curios. Now that I think of it, why did Len take over the company even though he was the youngest.

"I was never a responsible person so I'm out the picture. Rinto on the other hand never really wanted to take over the company. Not only because he was  a terrible designer, but also because his ambitions we're set on something else. So that leaves Len. Especially since he already has the talent and is surprisingly responsible" she shrugs rolling her eyes at the last part.

Soon, a black Range Rover comes screeching over and parks close to my car almost hitting it in the process. Yup, that's Luka alright.

She stumbles out her car and slams the door shut before running over to us. "Sorry! So sorry I'm late, I just came from shooting  a soap commercial" she says taking a seat next to Gumi.

"Whatever, would you like to order anything, or should we just-" Luka cuts Gumi off "oh my God what are you wearing?!".

"What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Gumi said panicking checking on her clothes. "I didn't mean that, I meant that" Luka says pointing at Gumi's  dark purple painted lips. "Why in the world would you wear such a dark color. Now you do look more like a green haired troll witch than a human" Luka says as Gumi's face flush with anger.

"Why you.... Uggh, you just arrived but you're already being mean"

"Mean as in being a jerk to you or as something small or low-"

"You know very well what i mean!"

"Hey, mean has different definitions so don't blame me for asking"

"There's only one definition of mean Luka"

"Oh please, it's just like saying what is love or.... What are superheroes-"

"Superheroes also have one definition. And that is they are people with superpowers to selflessly help people"

"There's another one" Luka grins as Gumi slumps in her seat. "Oh? Then give me the second definition".