Birthday gone wrong...

Hey guys!, Me again. Sorry for not updating so soon but I posted an extra long chapter to make up for it. Hope you enjoy it. Plus, please vote and comment. It really encourages me and makes me know I'm not just writing trash.

Thank you....

Enjoy!! 💖💕💞

Miku POV...

"Ok, everything is set and ready. Just pick the picture you would like to be the cover for the album. And hurry up, you have an interview in about fourty five minutes" Seeu says giving Kyo and i a bunch of photos we took on the photo shoot yesterday.

So we were currently at the hotel which Kyo stays at. The music, the video, everything has been compiled. And I have to say, it's very impressive. The song is about a forbidden love story between a prisoner, and a judge. Kyo is the prisoner and I'm the judge of course. I wonder if this would settle any negative thoughts people have about me.

"Ne, Miku, what are you thinking about?" Kyo says pinching my nose. I don't know what's gotten into him after these past years but, he's become the definition of flirty. I remember when we were shooting the video. During the last parts, there was a scene where we hugged. It was supposed to last for five seconds but he held me for almost ten. But no worries because they edited it.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I said as he showed me two photos. "I was thinking these two will do. One for the front, and the other for the back" he says as I took a look at them.

I guess this will be nice for the front

And this one for the back.

"Yeah, they're perfect" I said nodding as he stood up. "Of course they're perfect, I chose them" I looked up at him attempting to smart mouth him but my words got stuck in my throat when I saw what he was doing. He was stretching his arms making his shirt ride up a little, giving me a glimpse of his muscled torso.

I looked up to his face as he lowered his arms smirking. "Like what you see?" He winked raking his fingers through his hair trying to look sexy.