Dex's party (01)...

Long chapter ahead...

Miku POV...

I stare up at the ceiling blankly as my head continues to throb like there's tomorrow.

I'm currently laying on my bed, looking like crap and feeling bad about myself. Just leave it to me to ruin everything. It's been six whole days since the incident and I'm seriously starting to regret everything I said. Why didn't I just shut up!

I sit up and eat another spoon full of the chocolate ice cream which I'm surprised it still hasn't melted yet. Wait why am i even eating this it's not even helping.

I keep it aside and hop off my bed, walking to stand in front of the mirror. And I look hideous. Even that's an understatement.

The bun my hair was in looked like a nest made by an inexperienced bird, dark bags under my eyes like some kind of psychopath and my skin was much paler. And I'm talking vampire pale here.

I groan once more and walk over to my bed to sit on it as I remember my run in with Len yesterday. I went to deliver some paper that my brother forgot when I saw Len on a dinner date with Neru and that just made me sick to my stomach. Especially since they knew this was my brother's restaurant and I could walk in at any moment. Was it some kind of sick pay back? And also especially since I've been calling and texting him since the incident and he ignored all of them. Only for me to see him on a date with his own sister! Disgusting!

He saw me watching them from where I was standing eventually and excused himself to go to the bathroom and I followed him of course. Then I tried explaining myself to him once more but I ended up saying the wrong words and he became even more pissed if that's possible.

"I'm angry because you didn't have faith in us. Which means your love for me is a joke for you to think that" he had said. And as usual, he walked out on me while I tried to talk to him. He's just so stubborn. Sometimes I just wish this was just a nightmare in which I would wake up in his arms, telling me it's going to be okay. But unfortunately, this is the bitter reality.

Yuki quietly hops in as I reach for the ice cream behind me. He sits on it's hind legs and lifts his nose staring at me. It's almost as if he sniffs something, probably my stench. Haven't taken a bath since morning and it's almost 2:00 pm.

"Aww, are you here to cheer me up Yuki?" I smile picking him up as his nose sniffs my tummy and my sides which makes me giggle.  Soon, he pulls out a half eating carrot from the pocket in my shorts and hops to the other side of my bed to eat it. I remember eating the carrots by dipping in ice cream. Sounds like a bad combo but it's just my way of dealing with stress. Everyone has their own weird way and that's mine. Eating ice cream with vegetables.

"I guess not. My cute little glutton" I smile as I hear the crunching sounds of the carrot being chewed.

Suddenly, phone starts to ring and I lazily pick it up and look at the caller ID. Diana.

"Hello"

"Yo, Miku! How are you?!" She yells through the phone that I had to close one of my eyes.

"I'm fine. Someone sounds excited about something"

"You bet! Dex is hosting a Chinese themed party tomorrow, to you know...... learn more about you guys culture. Especially the food. He's such a glutton. Will you be coming?" She laughs.

"Yeah sure. Of course. And we're Japanese, not Chinese." I say laying on my back.

"Same thing! I'm so excited! See you there!" She yells once more before ending the call.