New book...

Hello hello people!

Remember that picture Luka took? Well, that's the one at the top. Cute family right?

And the song at the right is the end credit song. It's been years but this song still gets to me.

Ok, from the title of their chapter you must be curious. Yes I'm writing a new book.

Another lenku book. Well... A Len x Miku x Rin book but more of lenku.

And a paranormal one.

The tile of the book is "Dark Love". Check out the book cover.

 Check out the book cover

About the book ;

"Friends in one world and enemies in another........."

The tealette opens her mouth in a silent scream as the vampire in front of her sinks his fangs into her neck. His long silky white hair, brushing against her face as he pulls her closer to him.

She feels another pair of hands snake around her from behind as a smaller frame presses against her back before another pair of fangs sink in the other side of her neck making her eyes squeeze shut. She still couldn't believe that these twin half demon half vampires had both taken a liking to her civilian form. If they knew she was the Black Rock shooter, they would have killed her in her vulnerable state.

"Yet, an unknown bond still connects them in both worlds....."

You might be confused but trust me, you'll get it as soon as you start reading the book. Len and Rin have three forms. Their human form, their vampire form and their demon form.

It's already in progress and it'll be up soon. I hope you enjoy it cuz it's going to be a little more intense than this one in every aspect. I'm so excited! ^_^

Any way, see ya!