Is this how it ends?

Miku POV...

A stinging sensation on both my cheeks wakes me up from my unconscious state. I feel another blow on my right cheek, then my my left, then my right again.

"WAKE UP YOU BITCH!" Neru's voice rings in my ears and I slowly open my eyes, squinting and blinking several times to adjust to the light. Damn it's so cold. Why is it so cold?

And that's when I look around seeing all white. Everything and everywhere is so white. Hmm, White and cold.... Snow?

Suddenly, Neru covers my view as I take in her sour expression.

"You! It's all you! It's always you! You're always the cause of my problems! I wish I could just kill you right now!" She screams squeezing neck as my lungs started to burn due to lack of oxygen. I try to get her hands off me when I realise my hands are tide to a pole. Dammit, she's gonna kill me!

She finally releases me as I'm about to pass out and steps back and I regain composure after coughing my life out. "Oh wait, I can. And will" she takes a gun from one of her men and points it at me. My eyes wide as I look around, silently asking for help from any of them. This woman has clearly lost her mind.

I see Kaito and Miki leaning against a tree. Kaito glaring at me and Miki watches the scene as if nothing was happening.

"But why just end your life so quickly. You deserve a slow and painful death" and that's when I feel an overbearing pain on my left thigh over the sound of a gun shot. I scream out through the gag on my mouth.

I feel another on my other thigh then another on my stomach. Each time, my screams getting louder. The pain! Oh the pain!

Soon, one of her men comes out from behind the trees. "Mistress, target sighted! What do you say" He yells as she just keeps looking at my wounds.

"Kill them. Kill them all" she says lowly and the guy nods and runs off.

She slowly walks towards me until we're face to face. "Because of you, the police are after me. Because of you, even my brother now hates me. I have no where to go" she pauses and turns her back to me, walking a few steps away.

"I will make sure I kill everyone you care about. Your brother, your friends. And even Len himself
As for you, the scent of your blood is enough to end you once and for all. Today, you're wolf snack" She finishes and as if on que, I hear  the sound of a wolf howling in the far distance. She then walks off, not sparing me a glance. Her men trailing behind her and I let my tears fall even more. The pain is so unbearable. And what's even worse, I'm loosing so much blood that I'm starting to think I really am going to die.

Kaito and Miki walk towards me, Kaito stopping in front of me. "You deserve what's going on. Because of you, the police are after me and my reputation is at stake. Die bitch!" He yells the last part before walking off leaving Miki there.

Miki just stands there, looking me over with a blank expression. I glare at her as she finally meets my gaze. I was hoping she might maybe come back to her senses and help me but I guess I was just believing what I wanted to. She only smirks walking closer to me and reaches for her back pocket.

She brings out a piece of kale and shoves it in my back pocket, then brings her lips to my ear. "A little snack before you finally go to the other side. Trust me, you'll need it" she whispers before pulling away and walks off.

I watch her back as she disappears behind the trees and I finally let the darkness consume me.

So this is how I finally die?