four.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It looked like the oil paints he had left in his old home back with his parents. The spill of ink down a canvas in free-for-all form to represent some mess of thoughts he was trying to convey. The sunset look like that almost.

It was the warm colors of fading yellow into orange as the sun dipped away down the horizon that caught his attention every evening. Jungkook sat on the hood of his car and stared at the sky. It was a few seconds later that he pulled out his phone to take a picture, blending in with all the others he already had.

The boy may have stayed there until the colors were gone and the sky matched the onyx orbs watching it, if it wasn't for the incoming call that interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey Kook, where are you at? We were suppose to meet up ten minutes ago." Jimins voice was muffled through the phone and it reminded the ravenette of the plans they had made. Jungkook sat up quickly on the hood of his car and ran a hand through his hair, "Shit, I totally forgot, I'll be there soon." he spoke as he hopped off his car and walked around to the drivers seat.

Jimin complained a little about punctuality and eventually hung up while the younger only chuckled.

The mall was only a couple minutes away and Jungkook arrived pretty quickly thanks to his heavy foot. He gracefully slid out of the leather seats of his black jeep sport, a gift from his mom when they finally decided he would be moving to Seoul on his own. It was way more than she could afford and Jungkook knew this, he'd already been planning on ways to give back in a greater way.

It was late, so the mall wasn't that crowded, especially since it was a school night. Tomorrow was friday and the list of things the young boy needed to get done was flooding his mind as he stood patiently on the escalator.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he noticed a familiar blonde waving frantically from the second floor, a wide grin adorning his face and contrasting with the tough exterior he chose when dressing in tight black skinny jeans and a black turtle neck. The outfit resembled Jungkooks except he pulled on a leather jacket before leaving his apartment.

"They're going to close soon dork, where have you been." Jimin said first thing once his friend was in ear shot.

The younger just shrugged and fell into step with the other, the pair already knowing where they were going. It was the usual store they shopped out for clothing that fit both their styles, and this time they needed it for dance.
"I was watching the sun set."

"I was watching the sun set." Jimin mocked, earning a punch in the arm.

Jungkook glared at his hyung, "Shut up dwarf."

They bickered a bit as they walked and received a few stares, only quieting down when they entered the store and started grabbing too many articles off the racks. "Bro try this." Jimin threw something over to his friend and watched the younger boys face contort with confusion. "What even is this?"

"Pants." Jimin said. He thought that was pretty obvious.

"Where are the rest of them?" Jungkook held up the tiny piece of revealing clothing and took note of the amount of rips in the jean material that even seemed excessive to him, an owner of many ripped jeans.

The shorter male walked around and took the clothing from his friend, "Well," he started, "They're like booty shorts, and your thighs would look great in them."

"No thanks," Jungkooks nose crinkled in distaste and walked off, "You're the shorts king, I'm going to stay in my lane."

The shorter boy just shrugged and added the shorts to his own stack of clothing to be bought, the two continuing their search towards the back of the store.

"How was the airport." Jungkook didn't know why he asked. The thought just decided to pop up into his head and the unwanted war flashbacks of sitting alone at lunch came back to him. He didn't mind being by himself, he liked it and enjoyed the chance to edit his videos or listen to music, it was the people trying to sit and have a conversation with him that made it uncomfortable.

The blonde just hummed quietly, "It was alright, crowded as always and driving out of there was a nightmare."

"So who's that guy anyways." Jungkook asked.

"He's my best friend," Jimin said, noticing the shift of his friends head in his direction and the pursing of his thin lips, "my other best friend Kook." he corrected.

The ravenette nodded, content with the clarification and took an army green bomber jacket off the rack to check out.

"He was vacationing in France for a bit, he's actually in our class." Jimin said matter of factory.

"Okay cool," Jungkook said. The blonde rolled his eyes, obviously knowing he lost the others interest since the jacket seemed to have stolen it. "What do you think of this?"

Jimin just chuckled at his friends obnoxious pose, holding the jacket up to his torso and tilting his head back. "Model status. You need to get it."

The younger boy smiled happily and nodded, "Alright-"

Before he could walk away to the cashier Jimin had cut him off with a gasp. "Wait!" The blonde quickly pulled out his phone and crouched down onto the shiny store floor, "I need some pics for the gram."

"Don't ever say that again, please."

someone should send me taekook stories that are either completed or consistently being updated ❤️
also read mine 🥰