thirty two.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

All homework and responsibilities were forgotten once the final school bell rang that friday and everyone was free for the next two days. Jungkook had dropped Jimin off a while ago at his house before going home himself to change and grab his equipment.

The ravenette quickly kicked some discarded clothes around his bedroom floor, looking for a certain pair of ripped jeans. "Where the hell did I put those." he mumbled in frustration. The knock on the door interrupted his search but pulled another frustrated groan from his throat.

The only person it could be was Taehyung, he was going to borrow a camera bag to carry all the equipment. Jungkook had texted him his address earlier so he can stop by before they went out for karaoke.

"Hey-" Taehyung abruptly stopped, "Wow you look ready to go." he laughed lightly, looking at the outfit of choice by the younger boy.

Jungkook glanced down at his white t-shirt and sweatpants. "I'm trying to find some jeans."

"You mean those?" Taehyung asked, kicking off his shoes by the door and pointing at the pair of black jeans tossed on the back of the couch.

The younger just hummed and mumbled a thanks, grabbing the jeans and walking back to his bedroom, "I'll be out in a minute."

Jungkook quickly tugged on the ripped black skinny jeans and a different white shirt that he knew Jimin would also be wearing. The older boy had gotten them matching shirts after being friends for a week and made them wear it when he was on Jungkooks youtube channel for the first time.

After quickly running his fingers through his hair and checking his appearance, Jungkook walked back out to meet Taehyung who was helping himself to some juice in the fridge.

"Please make yourself at home." Jungkook said, waking to the door to shove on his converse sneakers.

"You're too sweet." Taehyung looked over with a smile and sipped the glass of apple juice. He still had his backpack on and his glasses perched on his nose, seemingly ready to leave except for the absence of shoes. "Do you know if Jimins ready?" he asked.

"Uh, I think so," Jungkook pulled out his phone and read the text on the screen, "Yeah so we should get going."

The two boys grabbed their gear and headed out of the youngers apartment and down to the parking garage to the jeep. "So have you been to karaoke before?" Jungkook asked, starting the car and pulling out into the city street.

Taehyung was looking out the window and rubbed his bottom lip with his finger, "I've been to restaurants where they have acts playing on certain nights."

"Okay that's fancy restaurants with expensive people listening to the piano," Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I mean, genuine karaoke with bad singers and cheap beer served."

"You know what, that sounds a lot better anyways."

"It is." Jungkook said with a nod. It wasn't that far of a drive to Jimins house, the path memorized in his mind and even the sight of a pretty pink haired boy waiting outside his moms townshouse, Ms. Park waiting beside him no matter how old he got.

"Bye mom!" Jimin waved as he hurried to the black jeep, smiling at his friends and hopping in the back seat. "This is going to be the best night ever."

"I see you're wearing your shirt." Jungkook said, looking back through the mirror with a grin, not missing the smile on his friends face.

Jimin leaned all the way forward so he was practically in the front with the other two, looking down at the matching shirt Jungkook had on, "Bro I knew you were my best friend for a reason."

"Hey," Taehyung pouted.

"You know I love you too shut up." Jimin said, kissing the brunette on the cheek before leaning back and putting on his seat belt.
"Now let's get on with it Kook."

The drive to the karaoke place was hectic and loud, Taehyung decided he was the best dj ever but Jimin argued that he seemed to be the worst and must have had a thing against girl groups. It wasn't until he brought up Jungkooks girlgroup playlists that he decided to get involved, the pink on his cheeks was hopefully not obvious.

"You made that playlist on my phone." Jungkook defended himself, glancing over at Taehyung for a brief moment before looking back at the road to find a parking spot. "Now stop bickering like children so I can concentrate on parking." he said, waiting for the two to be quiet.

By the time they jeep came to a stop the two started again, only because Jimin decided it was the time to flick Taehyung on the ear and quickly leave the car.

"And I'm the youngest one." Jungkook mumbled, pushing his door open and locking the car before ushering the other two inside.

He had booked a room ahead of time, scrolling through his email to find the confirmation and getting the key for the room. Jimin was excited for the lights and the round couches that him and Hoseok played tag on last time.

"Alright Jimin," Jungkook said first thing, putting his backpack down on the snack table and looking over at the boy who already had the light controller and going through every color, "Dont go crazy because we still have a video to film and my viewers would love to actually see us and not just glares of color."

"What a buzzkill." Jimin mumbled, settling on a pink hue that nearly matched his hair.

Taehyung just laughed lightly, it was amusing to watch the two, he realized that the first time he filmed them. They seemed to be such good friends, but the type that really had no care and were little boys trapped in a teens body. It didn't feel like work hanging out with them as the cameraman.

The brunette realized that even more once they started to film, he knew he had to be fair but he was so drawn to the youngest. It was hard not to focus solely on the way his eyes sparkled when he watched Jimin belt out a note that was mildly impressive, or when one of their voices would crack and his head would tilt back in loud laughter. Taehyung couldn't help but smile as he watched him, and he was becoming grateful for the chance to stare and not be seen.

hit the little star