dos

cast: valentina marie johnson, 18

jack's and gabbie's friend.

===

zach grunted when he had to get out of bed. now he was in the bathroom and has managed to get rid of the boner he had.

jack was destroying all his life, all his control. zach didn't know if he could behave normal in front of him.

he didn't know how to act without trying to show how much he loved him. the only thing he knew was that he couldn't tell Jack what was happening. jack was still with gabbie and was in love with her. besides, the curly haired boy has never given signs of being attracted to a boy.

so this was impossible. and zach knew that.

but it was difficult to hide his feelings. it was easy to fall in love with jack.

zach was excited by anything that came from him, even if it was the most stupid and insignificant. if jack said come, zach went without hesitation for a second.
if jack said do this, zach did it without questioning.

his feelings for jack were too toxic but zach couldn't see it.

the young boy allowed himself to be enveloped by that innocence of love, believing that they were both in the same situation, that they wanted the same thing.

but about a year ago zach left the house running, looking for jack so that they could go together to the skate track where the elder taught him how to skate.

he found jack in the yard, it was easy to locate him because of his curly hair. but he wasn't alone.

zach didn't have to get too close to realize what was happening.

jack was kissing a girl. gabbie gonzalez, one of her friends.
from that moment she stopped being his friend and she became someone more important for jack.

zach felt bad, he was feeling like if someone had hit him in the pit of my stomach. there he was, kissing someone, someone that wasn't zach.
and there was zach, watching it even though it hurt.

zach swallowed to relieve the burning pain that began to grow in his throat, his eyes filled with tears, wanted to run and hide in the bathroom or yell for him to let go, anything but that, why did not they separate?

however, he did not do anything, just watched how he walked away with her without worrying about him, without even checking if zach was watching.