cinco

just to let you know. this story will have. a lot of plots, i mean for sure there is the main one of jack and zach.
but as we will have a lot of characters there will be second plots. i hope you don't hate them.

 i hope you don't hate them

cast: cara winchester, 18

the neighbor of the boys.

===

the breakfast wasn't as uncomfortable as zach expected. no one had talked about how weird he had behaved and jonah hadn't said any mocking comment about zach's night moans. they had only mentioned that christina had just moved into an apartment here in california.

something that had worried the band due to the strange break that corbyn and herhad a few months ago. they were worried because corbyn corbyn never spoke about it.

but as always corbyn didn't say anything about her and the boys didn't ask him.

jack went to zach when the young one was putting his bowl in the dishwasher

"i missed you," said jack. just like that. that did look like a dream to zach.

what had he just said?

zach was hallucinating.

the two stared at each other. jack was waiting for an answer and zach didn't know what to say.

'oh, i did also miss you a lot, jack. even if it was just a one day fight. by the way, i'm in love with you. "

no. no, no way.

zach would never dare tell him that. the truth was that zach would never dare to tell him how he felt. he was too scared. he was also a freaking coward.

jack stopped looking at him when he saw that zach didn't answer and he was not going to. he looked pissed and it was because he was.

jack expected some more feeling from his best friend. he hoped zach had felt as bad as he had in those few hours of not talking to each other.

but zach doesn't seem to care much, thought jack kinda sad. that's why he tried to evade that feeling.

"the boys should be worried, we should go with them" the curly-haired boy said with a rude tone. he wanted to escape that feeling that hurt in his chest.

then he began to walk leaving zach behind a little confused by this whole situation.

what happened? what did i do wrong?, though zach.