once

corbyn entered the park with the cap covering his face not only of the sun but also of being able to be recognized by someone.

he bit his sandwich and walked toward the figure he recognized perfectly.

his ex-girlfriend, christina marie.

"hey," said corbyn, greeting her.

hey? really? she must be thinking i'm stupid, corbyn thought.

christina smiled at her side and gestured for him to sit beside her. corbyn didn't hesitate to heed it and sat down. he felt nervous, he didn't know what to say.

not after how they ended.

not after knowing that it was all his fault.

it was all wrong. all this. meeting her again. the two of them were alone, sitting so close and with christina's burning gaze on corbyn's eyes.

the blond remembered his last conversation perfectly. the one that made them break.

from that moment, the blonde kept wondering if he had done the right thing. if he really could not continue with christina as a girlfriend.

"i don't believe that what we have has a future." corbyn said four months ago in christina's apartment in new york.

the brunette was angry to hear it, they had been together for five years and it wasn't the time to say that something had no future. no when he made her believe that this relationship was going to be forever.

"what?" asked christina upset.

"i think i'm not interested in you that way. i think i'm not interested in..." corbyn bit his lip and thought about his words.

what if he was wrong?

what if it was just a moment of confusion?

"interested in?" christina asked in a broken voice.

corbyn at first believed that they were only his imaginations, but he got scared when he kept feeling that way. what worried him is he had never thought that way

he had never thought of boys that way until a few months ago.

"in girls. i think i'm not interested in girls." finally said corbyn.

corbyn finished the sandwich and the two fell silent. and that silence was killer.

"nobody knows." finally said corbyn.

christina shrugged without caring. "i don't care if you want to tell."

the problem was that corbyn didn't want to tell it.

christina had moved on. she had thought of herself and had forgiven corbyn. it had cost her a lot, but she knew that was what she needed to continue with her life without him.

"i just called you in case you had a problem with me living here." said christina, resting a hand on corbyn's shoulder, causing the blonde to raise his head to look at her.