cuatro

"i'm sorry." said zach.

zach was apologizing for what had happened and how insensitive he had been. his jealousy over the relationship of jack and gabbie had led him to act badly and impulsively.

i shouldn't have said those words, said zach to himself.

"it's okay." replied jack smiling sideways.

zach couldn't understand how jack could be so good. how can he forgave him so quickly?

"you were right." the curly-haired boy spoke again. "gabbie is past, there was no future for gabbie and me."

jack's tone had sounded happier than zach expected.
and jack did something else that zach wasn't expected either. he winked at his best friend. jack was somehow flirting with zach.

zach didn't know why he was doing it but this was his only chance. so he approached Jack and stood in front of him a few inches away.

jack's nose brushed against zach's. it was a gentle touch. but only that made the young boy close his eyes and move his neck to get closer to jack.

but jack was not going to make it easier for zach, he moved away from him with a small gesture causing the young boy to open his eyes in surprise.

zach thought he was going to kiss him. but instead of beginning to kiss him, jack stopped to look at him, seductive, inches from his face.
jack went to the brown haired boy and began to kiss the corners of his lips. then, he continued with small kisses and bites included, making zach unconsciously close his eyes to enjoy better.

and when he thought that it couldn't get better, jack's tongue opened gently passed, which for some reason, make zach went crazy.

the small part of zach's brain that always warned him of these situations, wasn't there. it was like it just m disappeared.

zach felt so hot that he wanted to take off his clothes.

"jack.." zach gasped between jack's lips.

"don't talk," replied jack, pulling him to finally bring his lips together.

it wasn't a soft kiss. it was passionate one. zach's body was attached to jack. and the young boy noticed how the hand of jack climbed up his back, under his shirt, making zach smile in the middle of the kiss.

"i like this." said zach.

"me too," replied jack with a smile separating himself from the young one.

zach put his hands on the jack's belt and began to undo it. he went slightly fast and when he began to lower his zipper, zach closed his eyes feeling the waves of heat that ran through his body.

he hadn't even finished undo jack's belt and zach was already so horny. so much that he couldn't stand the moans.

but then he felt like he needed to open the eyes.

"huh." zach said opening his eyes again.

jonah was looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

zach jumped out of the bed scared and fell to the floor.
this is what was what he least expected at that time. and he also felt a little pissed. jonah had interrupted his dream and zach wanted to know how it ended.

it was a fucking dream. always a dream.

"what the fuck are you doing, jonah?" asked zach with his breathing still agitated. zach didn't know if it was because of the dream or because of the fright jonah had given him.

"what am i doing?" jonah rolled his eyes. "you're lucky it's me and not another."

zach's cheeks reddened more than usual.

"you're heard all over the house, zach, i don't know how you do it, but even if you have the door closed we can still listen to you." jonah warned him somewhat tired.

"has jack heard it?" the young boy asked as soon as he heard jonah. now he was pretty scared. zach knew if jack's heard him too much he would finally started realizing the truth about the situation.

jonah shook his head. "i don't think so." that wasn't the answer zach wanted to hear but it was better than other one. "now get up to have breakfast."

zach went down the the stairs after putting on a shirt. he saw all the boys were there.

zach could not help but look at jack. he didn't know if he felt bad for dreaming what he dreamed or because of how he had behaved yesterday with him.

jack seemed to notice his gaze and approached his best friend. "i know we weren't on our best day yesterday, so let's forget about that," said jack, resting his hand on the middle of zach's back.

zach nodded without knowing what to say. he could only think about jack's hand in the same place of his dream.

jack's laugh echoed in the boy's right ear. zach couldn't help but shudder from his touch.

why was this happening to me? zach thought.

"let's have breakfast!" zach said taking advantage of the opportunity to jump away from jack.

but then he regretted having made that sudden movement since jack looked at him with a frown. he was suspecting.

jack was suspecting that something was really wrong with zach.
zach took a glass of water before beginning to eat. jack poured him a cup of milk with cereal and then they all sat down at the kitchen counter. all with their heads in the bowl.

the tension between jack and zach could be seen from miles away.

jack didn't understand the situation about zach didn't want to look at him. and zach didn't want him to understand it.

===
word count: 933

ummmm what the fuck ryan? 👇🏼

𝓌𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈