siete

cast: emma katheleen cole, 19

jonah's girlfriend.

===

after the movie everything was weird, at least for jack.

zach was fleeing him after hearing his proposal to watch a gay movie together.

cara had fled too after daniel invited her to a date. she didn't even respond him. and daniel was destroyed. he was brave for nothing.

gabbie was still not responding to jack's messages and also the curly-haired boy was also losing contact with his best friend, valentina.

"how was the night?" jonah asked when he saw zach go down the stairs.

the eldest had that smile. the one that told zach that his words had double meanings. one of them was simply asking him how he had slept and the other was what zach had dreamed about.

zach's cheeks stained red. to think that any of the boys could listen to jonah and find out what he was dreaming made him feel ashamed.

"what happened tonight?" asked emma, who was sitting next to jonah in the kitchen.

emma was jonah's girlfriend. they had been together for about eight months. jonah met her in a limelight experience.

yes, emma was limelight.

at first it was weird for everyone that someone was dating a fan but then they got used to it because she was just amazing.

"nothing." zach replied trying to act normal but he was so nervous. if jonah dared to tell her the truth, zach was going to kill him.

the brunette raised an eyebrow waiting for a better response than zach had given but the young boy wasn't going to give it to her.

that's why they were the seconds most uncomfortable that zach could have imagined.

the silence stopped as corbyn entered the kitchen almost running. he took bread, ham and cheese and quickly made a sandwich. zach saw his opportunity to get out of this strange situation.

"hey Corbyn, do you want to go downtown to...?"

zach didn't have time to finish the sentence because the blond interrupted him. "no, i don't have time, i've to meet christina in ten minutes and i'm already late."