veinte

zach lay in bed after that awkward dinner and tried to forget everything. he tried to forget how hard was to watch jack fighting to get gabbie and not him.

he closed his eyes and let himself be carried away by his dream. in his dreams everything could come true. zach could live in his fantasy world where he and jack could be together without any obstacle in their lives.

"um, a-are you sure about this jack ?" zach shyly asked as he felt the soft cloth lightly pressed against his eyelids as he felt the other's fingers brush against the back of his head.

having a small smirk, jack avery slightly tighten the blindfold before pulling away and swiftly move around zach, sitting in front of him before waving his hand in front of his boy to test it.
perfect, jack thought, his smirk slowly growing.

"just trust me, z" jack casually said making the brunet pout at his words, "i'm sure that you will enjoy this, besides i heard that its more pleasurable if your sense of sight is blocked"

jack calmly explained and to test it out, he lightly ran his finger along the side of zach's neck, receiving a sharp gasp along with a small twitch.

slightly smirking more, jack soon pushed zach onto the bed whom quickly gripped jack's shoulders from the sudden movement before gasping again when he felt cool fingers on his stomach and shivers feeling them move up.

"j-jack" zach slightly whimpered out while shivering more when he felt cool fingers lightly rubbing his left nipple.

seeing his boy respond positively to his touch, jack swiftly lifted zach's shirt up exposing his chest and stomach before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them along with his boxers down enough to pull out his half hard member.

"oh god" zach softy moan out as he felt something warm and wet brush against his right nipple before gasping loudly when he felt a cold hand wrapped around his member and doing slow pumps which for some reason felt extremely good. "ja-jack!" zach suddenly cried out as he quickly gripped the other's hair, feeling his nipple being sucked along with the slit of his member being teased.

soon the brunette felt fingers brush against his sensitive spots along with his chest being bitten. "ja- ahh!" zach moan out when he felt a sharp bite on his collarbone along with the tugs getting stronger before tightening his grip on jack's hair receiving a low growl.

after a few more strong pumps along with a few more bites on his sensitive spots on his chest, zach quickly arches his back and let out a loud moan, louder than normal, and came on jack's hand.

"jack!" he moan out the other's name as he was trembling from the pleasure.

the curly haired boy slightly smirk before pulling away and felt a bit of pride seeing all the bite marks he left on his boy before wiping his hand clean on the bed sheets and soon reached up, untying the blindfold and pulled them away, revealing his eyes being teary from the pleasure.

"did you enjoy that?" jack asked with a slight purr as he reached up and wiped away a small trail of drool.

the young boy softly moan out, remembering the pleasure before pulling jack down and kissed him. and the curly haired boy quickly kissed back before they pulled away.

"i'd take that you enjoyed that" jack pointed it out with a small smirk making zach slightly blush.

"shut up" zach stuttered out before pressing his face against jack neck while listening to the other's deep chuckling.

zach woke up sweaty and feeling kinda scared. he looked at himself realized that there were not bite marks and also that there wasn't a boy with curly hair sleeping next to him.

"i have to stop dreaming about these things," he said to himself out loud.

===
word count: 671

thanks for 50k! i can't believe it!
ilysm

thanks for 50k! i can't believe it! ilysm

𝓌𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈