diceseis

jack walked through the front yard garden to go home. he was tired of that night. he was sick of everything.he knew that it had spoiled everything. but the worst thing was what he did to zach.

and hen he heard jonah's voice.

"oh, come on, zach, tell that boy to take you home. i'm sure he wants to do it, do that and much more." said jonah with a small smile on his face.

jack frowned when he heard that. a boy? A boy flirting with zach?

why did that make me so jealous? though the curly hair boy.

"stop saying nonsense." complained zach. he did not care if that boy had tried to flirt with him. tonight he didn't feel like flirting with anyone, not after seeing jack acting like a jackass. "why can't you take me home?"

it wouldn't be necessary to drive anyone home if cara hadn't decided it would be better to celebrate her birthday at her lake house that was twenty miles from the why don't we boy's house.

"don't be like that, zach, i've already told you that i want to stay with emma for a while." jonah said give us a short but tender kiss on emma's lips.

zach rolled his eyes and snorted. "have a good night."

"we will do it," he said coming back inside the house with emma holding his hand.

"i'll look for a taxi." zach said loudly turning around.

"i can take you." said finally jack.

zach was surprised by the presence of his best friend. he hadn't seen him and the fact that jack spoke to him without warning him caused the young boy to jump out of fright.

"it's not necessary." zach whispered before turning and starting to walk to nowhere.

i screwed up, he's upset, thought jack. i don't want him to be mad at me, i love having him around because it calms me.

jack frowned in frustration because he didn't know what to do. the curly-haired boy was having a mental debate and he knew that what he was going to do was crazy; but anyway, everything is crazy with zach by his side.

jack strode to approach zach, who kept walking away without looking back, and took his elbow making zach stop and turn to face his best friend.

that was when jack took advantage of zach's movement, crouched down and carried him.

"what the fuck are you doing?" zach asked with a tone between scared and pissed off.

jack squeezed her thighs and adjusted zach over his shoulder. the young boy's face was web to his back, jack would pay any amount to see his expression.

jack swallowed when he was aware of zach's white trousers. he never wore them tight at the waist, they always lowered him a little but from this posture they had gotten off quite a bit and jack could see those red calvin klain boxers that were pressing his butt.

fuck, i must not look at his ass, what am i? a degenerate? jack thought, trying to look away from that part of his body.

but it was inevitable for him, his sight falls in that spot as he turned to his red jeep and the fists of zach hit his spine.

"what's wrong with you, jack?" he shouted, hysterical.

somehow jack got his keys out of his pocket and open the passenger door. he lowers his shoulder and struggles with zach until he can get the young boy inside the car.

zach brushed his hair and watched jack with troubled eyes, they were as brown as hot chocolate.

zach's face and body were so close to jack's that the two began to feel nervous.
jack was surprised when his heart started to accelerate, he could almost feel his lungs running out of air.

"what's wrong with you? are you going to stand there without telling me anything after you left me like an idiot in the middle of the track? i'm very angry, and i don't want to talk to you right now, so let me go or i'll scream so all these people can think you're kidnapping me and will call the police... "

it didn't matter what zach you were saying because jack couldn't tell what he was saying. he took his eyes to the pink lips of zach and he couldn't resist it.

he did it without thinking about the consequences.

jack kissed him. he kissed zach herron.

===
word count: 759

ik it's short, i'm sorry. i didn't have much time.

 i didn't have much time

𝓌𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈