5

* Melanie's POV *

After the graduation, we decided to have lunch at Ciara's house, because my parents had to go back to work.

I hugged my parents goodbye and kissed them both.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Ciara's POV *

I felt bad about Melanie's parents having to go bad to work, but it was nothing wring then wanted to make more money.

We decided to have lunch at my house, I thought that was a good thing also, so she wouldn't have to go back with her uncle. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Melanie and I sat in the living room till my dad got done cooking dinner.

We we're planning how we we're gonna handle this whole uncle thing. We agreed to tell my dad after dinner.

*

We all sat at the table. Me and Melanie kelp looking at each other almost every two minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------

When we were done with our plates, Melanie and I took the dishes in the kitchen to wash them as we discussed who was gonna do and say what when we told my dad about it.

When we we're done washing dishes we walked back into the diner, where my dad was sitting with his reading glasses, looking through the newspaper.

"Hey dad, can we talk to you ? It's very important." I said.

He looked up at me and took his glasses off and gave us his undivided attention. "Yes?" He asked.

Well.. Melanie and I have been talking since this morning and planning how we we're gonna tell you this.

My dad put his head down, it looked like he wanted to ball his eyes out.

"I know exactly what this is about. " He said.

Me and Melanie looked at each other in dis-belief.

"You do ?" Melanie asked, as she lifted up her eyebrow.

"Yes. It's about my cooking isn't it ? You girls don't like my cooking ?" He said, with his head still bowed.

I rested my head into my forehead. I couldn't believe he thought we didn't like his cooking. I expected him to at least say something else.

"Dad, this has nothing to do with your cooking. Your cooking is perfect and we love it." I said.

I took a deep breath, in and out.

"This is about Melanie's uncle. Thus morning, Melanie told me that her uncle has been touching her any time when her parents weren't around. Her parents doesn't know yet, she hasn't told them." I said.

* Melanie's POV *

After Ciara told her dad what my uncle had done, I had a bad pain in my stomach. I was relieved, but right now, I didn't know what to do.

Ciara's dad turned away and looked towards the door.

If looks could kill, someone will be Dead right now.

He got up slowly, and walked upstairs.

Me and Ciara's turned towards each other, but didn't say a word.

Was this it? Was he gonna say or do anything ? Or would I have to keep facing my uncle ?