57

* Ciara's POV *

We got there and did the same routine as usual. We tipped the strippers, candy had her lil outfit on catching some of those ones. Even though I wasn't a stripper, I was making me a lil ones too.

I'll say me and Candi made more money then the other strippers by dancing together, looking all sexy and shit.

We snapped a lil pictures with the DJ and turned up from there. Shit, we was doing the damn thing.

I'm with gang,
I'm with mob,
Was you thinking?

Aww yeah, we got crunk to that song, had the whole club jumping.

Shit, everybody was just in they own zone, doing they own thing.

Shit, y'all know I had to check on my girl Mel, every now and then. Had to make sure why girl was okay.

But she was right there with us the whole time.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

I was just watching Ciara and them turn up. That girl sure did know how to party. Ugh, I was kinda lonely that Jamal wasn't here.

Fuck it, since everybody else was here having fun with their boo's, im gonna call him and tell him to bring his ass right now.

I walked over to the bar and sat down, my legs were getting a little tired anyway.

I pulled don't my phone to call him.

"Wassup babe. You having fun?"

"No, not without you. I want you here now, please."

"Ugh. I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone, excited.

I walked over to Ciara and Chaunce.

"Where'd Candi go?" I asked.

"Oh, she went in the back to change." Chaunce answered.

"Oh okay, well Jamal says he's on his way here." I said.

"Aw okay, cool." He said, taking another shot.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

I got in the car and was on my way to the club, since Melanie wanted me to come so bad.

I really didn't wanna go, I'd rather just lay in bed and look at the ceiling. But since she said she didn't wanna be a 4th wheel, I gave in and now on my way to her resuce.

*

I pulled up to the club, and parked a block away.

I got on and called Melanie.

"Hey baby, im on my way in. See you in a minute." I said, then hung up.

*

I paid $3 and walked in, i looked around till my eyes landed on Melanie.

She ran over to me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you came, now I don't have to worry about anything." She said.

"Right, now turn up." I said.

*

We walked over to Chaunce and Ciara.

Y'all know how Ciara ass be turnt when she drunk, over here dancing and shit. That girl was coming serious.

Melanie started dancing on me, and we was just enjoying ourself.

I got a couple drinks, but not many, because I was already a like sleepy.

*

I put my arm about her, and vibed with the music.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

I'ma throw this money like a free throw,
Arch ya back, put ya hands on ya knees hoe..

"Ayee, ayee." I said, while I twerked to the music.

Shit, I was drunk and feeling myself. Ain't give a fuck around nobody and nothing at the time.

*

I looked over and Melanie and Jamal, I'm glad that he came so she could enjoy herself now.

----------------------------------------------------------

We partied until they kicked us out.
Jamal and Candi was really the only ones that was sober, so me, Chaunce, and Candi rode back in Chaunce's car and Melanie and Jamal rode back in Jamal's car.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

We made it to the house, and we all went straight to sleep.

I had a amazing time, now I was tired and wanted to lay with Jamal.

I snuggled in his warm, muscular arms until I fell asleep.

I was so comfortable when I was with him.