37

* Ciara's POV *

When we got to the club, everybody was up in that bitch. Shit, I had to get me some tonight honey. Facts, I knew we was gone be the baddest bitches in this shit tonight. We weren't just the average chicks.

I grabbed Melanie's slow walking ass and I led us to a empty table right in the middle of the building. I had brung 80 one's and was ready for the strippers to start shaking ass. Shit, I was tryna have me a threesome tonight.

Me and Melanie walked up to the bar and ordered us a few drinks.

Just as we made it back to our seats, the strippers started walking out.
"Ayee, ayee." I said to each one that I thought was bad.

They started to fill the stage, I took me a couple shots before walking up throwing one's at em.

*

I grabbed Melanie and we walked up to the stage. I held my money up to let them know Ian come to play. When they saw them bands, they came over where I was and tooted them asses up. A couple of them knew what they was doing, I threw them one's at the one's that was really shaking that ass.

I looked through all of them. But there's only one that I really had my eyes on, and hopefully she'd be coming home with me.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

I see Ciara was tryna eat some coochie tonight. I could tell how she was looking towards one of the strippers. I had no say so's on what she did, as long as she stayed safe at all times. Y'all know how some bitches is, get money hungry and get to stealing.

Shit, I forgot that I had a couple ones on me also. I started throwing them hoes at some of the strippers.

What I liked about this club was, everything was clean. All the strippers we're cleaned, and they kept the place clean. That's why I was so comfortable with being here.

*

Somebody tapped on my shoulder and I looked behind me. I don't know who it was, but it was some guy. He was super cute, but I already had someone to fuck with (Jamal), so hopefully he wasn't tryna fuck with me.

"Hey, do you mind if I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

"No, not at all." I said back.

I tapped on Ciara, who was so deep in the crowd.

"I'll be right back." I said.

"Alright." She said back.

*

I followed the guy to the bar.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Hey, my name is Chaunce. Who's your friend there ?" He asked, pointing towards Ciara.

"Oh. That's my best friend, CeCe." I said back.

"Ahhh. Shit, she fuck with somebody?" He asked.

"Nah. Wassup? Tryna fuck with ha ?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." He said back.

"Aight bet. Stay right here, don't move." I said.

I walked back over where Ciara was and whispered in her ear.

"There's a boy over there who wants to talk to you." I whispered.

"Who?" She asked.

"Come with me sis." I said.

I grabbed her by her arm and directed her to the bar where he stood.

"I'll be close by." I said, while pushing her towards him.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

Damn. He was fine.

"Wassup." I said.

"Shit, don't tell me that. My name Chaunce." He said.

"Hi Chaunce, I'm Ciara." I said back.

"Shit, I'm tryna fuck with you & prolly even.. fuck on you." He said, while leaning to his side looking at my ass.

"Boy don't fuck with me. Wassup?" I asked.

"Shit I'm foreal shawty. How about you let me get ya number?" He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"5019082239." I said.

He put my name and number in his phone.

We walked back over to where I was, and we continued talking and enjoying our night.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

It was 11:09 and in about a hour, I was gonna call Jamal to come pick me up. Until then, I texted him.

Me : hey you. You up ?

Him : yeah. You ready ?

Me : not just yet. You think you could give me a hour ?

Him : okay, enjoy. See you in a minute babe.

I smiled at my phone.

This boy was something serious..