7

* Melanie's POV *

When I was finally done crying like a baby, I sucked it all up and took it like a G.

"Okay, I'm ready." U said to Ciara, while pulling away from her.

We got up and walked out my room to head downstairs. 

Everyone was gone.

"Where did they go?" I asked Ciara. 
"I have no idea. But my first guess would be the police station." I said.

"Well what do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"Hmm. How about we make summer plans !!!" I said, clapping in excitement.

--------------------------------------------------------

*Ciara's POV *

We popped some pizza rolls in the oven and watched t.v. as we made summer plans. Our summer plans were to ..

1. Swimming
2. Shopping
3. Movies
4. Sleepovers
5. Learn how to catch the city bus
6. Learn how to skate
7. Make new friends
8. Exsercise
9. Make singing videos

We were so excited that summer was finally here.

After we were done planning everything out, we ate snacks and watched t.v. shows.

* Melanie's POV *

It's crazy, because I looked at Ciara as a REAL sister. Well, I wish we were real sisters. We had a lot in common and we spent the majority of our time together.

"Hey Ciara." I said, looking towards her.

"Yes?" She asked, giving me her attention.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said back.

And there it was, I couldn't help myself. I leaned into her and kissed her.

I had no idea what she would do or say. But at this moment, I really didn't care. I didn't know that I'll ever say this, but it felt good with kissing a girl.

I think if our parents found out they would kill the both of us. They probably wouldn't even allow us to be around each other.

I pulled away from her then looked her in her eyes. Her face expression was blank.

*Ciara's POV*

I look back at Melanie who was looking at me. I didn't know what to do or say. She just kissed me. Her best friend, OUT OF NO WHERE !

I looked back at the t.v., without saying anything to her.

The rest of the night was quiet.

I tried my best to forget about it and soon I fell asleep.