55

* Ciara's POV *

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!" We screamed, waking Melanie up.

"Get yo ass up best friend, you've slept enough. It's damn near 2 in the afternoon, come on let's go out." I said.

We all helped pick her up from the bed.

"Go get dressed and we'll be downstairs waiting for you." Jamal said.

*

We all walked downstairs, waiting for her to get done, so we can finally surprise her with her cake, and take her out to eat, then let her enjoy her day.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

I got up, and realized that I've slept the whole day. Today was my birthday, and I was well rested, and ready to turn up.

I showered, and washed my hair.

*

I walked back downstairs slowly, because I already knew they was gonna surprise me with something.

"SUSPRISEEE" They shouted.

Y'all know how I had to play my role, so I acted all surprised, like I didn't expect any of it.

*Oh my God, thank y'all." I said, blowing out the candles of the cake.

*

"Okay, now let me place this in the refrigerator, so we can get going." Jamal said.

*

He put the cake in the refrigerator and walked out to the car.

If they were taking me somewhere, it better been some place to eat.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

We pulled up at red lobster, and Melanie's eyes widened.

She always told me how much she lived lobster, and haven't had nun in a minute.

*

Inside we ate and talked about later.

*

"So, what you wanna do tonight Mel?" Ciara asked, biting into a cheddar biscuit.

"Uh, I don't know. I was thinking club maybe? I want us have much fun until you know.." Melanie said.

"Well, club it isssss." Ciara said, holding up her cup to cheers with the table.

Everyone cheered up and continued eating.

"Thank you baby." Melanie said.

"You're welcome." I said, kissing her on the forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

On the way back, before we decided to get home and be bored before going to the club, we stopped by the tattoo shop.

"Let's get matching tattoos." Ciara said.

"Even though I would only have a couple of days to wear it, I'll still wear it when I die. But you know." Ciara said.

"Okay, sure." I said.

Even though this was my first tattoo, j wasn't scared at all.

*

Ciara went first, she said it hurt a bit. Felt like a vibrating needle.

And then I went, it did sting a little, but I took it anyway.

When both of our Tattoos we're finished, we held them up and took a picture of it.

Hers was black and purple, and mines was pink and purple. But they both said "sister from another mister".

*

Then Jamal had gotten a tattoo, he had gotten a gun on his right shoulder.

*

Candi had gotten a tongue ring, to resprent us, so she didn't feel left out.

And Chaunce already had a lot of tattoos, so he didn't get any.

*

We snapped pictures to remember all the fun.

We left the tattoo shop, and headed back to the house.

*

On the way home, we listened to music and made plans for tomorrow, and the day after that.

Through the night,
When it be stormin',
Hoping everything can clear up by the morning,
Niggas tellin lies,
So I gotta be honest,
Ask me for the tellings,
You know that I'ma run it.
Turned up like we wanted,
We pulled up on that dumb shit,
Flexing on these niggas,
Pocket full of blue hundreds,
Ain't no going back,
You know that I'ma keep coming,
Ask me for the tellings,
You know that I'ma run it,
Today Friday,
So you know we on that Clyde and dodo,
I got black and white bitches knocking at my dodo,
I'm in the middle of the room posted with a fofo,
I got it all instead a nigga wanna take a photo,
Slime...

(NBA Young boy, through the storm) blasted on the radio, having us all turnt.

---------------------------------------------------------