17

Buss down Thotiana,
(Buss down Thotiana),
I wanna see you buss down,
Pick it up,
Now bring that shit back,
Slow it down,
Now pick that shit up,
On gang,
Buss it...

That's all we heard Ciara singing on the way home. She was fucked up !

Now that was the real definition of a Alcoholic ! She just ain't give a damn.
Now we were on our way to get something to eat, waffle House was really the only thing that was open around this time.

Me and Jamal were texting the whole time. He asked could he come get me, I told him he could. After I was done taking care of my drunk friend.

*

We ordered off the menu and we ate.
Although Ciara was spilling almost everything. She didn't even know that she ruined her dress, but thank God for washing machines right ?

When we were done eating, they offered us a ride home, but I had told them that we had it from here. Jamal was coming to pick us up, we were gonna drop Ciara off at home & I was gonna go back to his place for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Jamal got made it here, he came in to help me carry Ciara's drunk ass to the car.

We laid her in the back seat, where she could stretch out.

*

"She must of had a wonderful night." He said.

"Yes, she did." I said back, closing the door after I got in.

It was chilly outside, so I was shivering.

"You cold? I got good heat for ya." He said.

He turned on the heat, so soon I warmed up a bit.

The ride was silent, he had music on. Slow music.

"So what other music do you like?" I asked him.

"Well shit, I like all music. But most of all, I love me some 90s and r&b." He said.

"Wow, really ? I do too." I said back.

But I wasn't kidding, I really did love 90s and r&b. I loved me some ginuwine, Maxwell, and some jagged edge. They put me in my mood.

"Oh really ? Well I'm gonna give you my phone hear, and let you play some of the music you like." He said, while handing me his phone.

I took it and searched in the YouTube bar, Focus by H.E.R., that was my drunk song. It was just so calming, I could sing it very well, in the shower.
Lol.

*

"Aahh, okay .. never heard this song before, but I like it."  He said, halfway through the song.

*

"Is this it ?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said back.

I got out the car and went to the back seat to grab Ciara. She was mumbling something under her breath. You know how us women are when we're drunk, we just get to saying some funny shit.

"Best friend, we're home. Well you're home. Come on, let me take you in the house." I said.

Now, she was walking. That's a good thing, so I wouldn't have to carry her heavy ass.

*

We got to her apartment and I opened the door with my key. I took her up to her room, took her to the bathroom, and laid her in bed.

"Hey, listen."

"Hey, hey, hey."

I couldn't get her to listen, so I found a pen and some paper and wrote down..

"I'm spending anight at Jamal's house. I will be back in the morning. Love you ♥️."

I wrote it down and taped it to her forehead, so she didn't have a choice but to see it.

I kissed her on the forehead and headed back downstairs.

I locked the door behind me and ran back out to the car, rain was started to pour and I didn't feel like getting my hair wet.

I should've stopped by my apartment to get a change of clothes, but I didn't wanna wake anyone up.

*

"Ready?" Jamal asked.

"Yes, why not?" I asked.

Then we drove back to his place...