8

* Ciara's POV *

I was woke by arguing coming from behind me. I wiped my eyes, so my vision would come back to normal.
I looked behind me in the kitchen where Melanie's parents were. They were arguing for a minute, until they saw me.

"Oh hey Ciara. Do you mind if Melanie could spend anight with you? Would your dad mind ? Melanie's mom asked.

"Oh no, he wouldn't mind." I said back .

I looked to my left where Melanie was lying there, still asleep. She was a heavy sleeper.

I shook her until she woke up, telling her that she was spending anight at my house tonight.

We got up, cleaned up our mess and headed upstairs to her room.

I plopped down on her bed, while she got her clothes together.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Melanie's POV *

I was woke up out my sleep by Ciara. She told me that I had to sleep at her house tonight, I had no problem with that. Now I was in my closet looking through my clothes trying to find some pajamas, and something to wear for tomorrow.

When I was doing bagging everything, we went back downstairs.

I looked in the kitchen and saw my mom and dad standing there.

"Hey Mom and Dad, I'm gonna be at Ciara's house." I said, as I gave them both a big hug.

"Aight girls. Be careful and have fun."
My dad said.

We agreed and walked out of the door.

*

We walked in Ciara's apartment and went up to her room. I was still full off of everything we had ate back at my house.

We lied down in Ciara's bed and we both stared at the ceiling, not saying a word to each other.

I wanted to ask her what she thought about the kiss, but I didn't want to ruin anything.

Like our friendship for sure....