50

* Melanie's POV *

I forgot, and let go of what I was upset about and walked back downstairs with Ciara.

*

I walked over to where Jamal was sitting, in the dining room with his head down.

I rested my hand on his back.

"Baby?" I asked.

*

He rose up and I could tell that he was crying, because his eyes her red.

"Listen baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. If you don't want it, then I won't make you have it. I'll give you the abortion money." He said.

"No need for that. If I am.. we're gonna keep it." I said.

He got up and picked me up.

"Muwahh, baby I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

*

We walked back into the living room where everyone was.

*

"Okay you guys. I got horror movies and snacks, so that means everyone will be staying here tonight. Ciara and Jamal, you guys can have my room. And we will make a pallet on the floor." Ciara said.

"Fine with me." Jamal said. ,

"Fine with us." I said, correcting him.

*

"Now me and Chaunce will get the grill started. We're gonna throw on some burgers and hotdogs. Jamal and Ciara, will you guys set out the plates, silverware and drinks? And Candi, in about 15 minutes, will you start warming up the popcorn and baking the cake?" Ciara asked.

Everyone agreed and then we got to work.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

Baby and I, started gathering up the plated and silverware to set them out at the table.

I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the wine and liquor, and also sat that out on the table.

It didn't take us that long to set out everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

When we were done, we went out to the front yard, where Chaunce, Ciara, and Charelle was.

They looked so happy together.

If Ciara was happy, then I was too.

*

We went back in the house and poured us both a half glass of wine and cheered up to our relationship.

I wanted Jamal to meet my parents soon.

Matter fact, I wanted him to meet them now, before they got done barbecuing.

*

Jamal and I walked outside,

"Hey Ciara, we're gonna go to my house for a couple minutes. Be right back in 10." I yelled.

I grabbed Jamal's hand.

"Babe, I want you to meet my parents." I said.

"Uhh. Okay baby, that's fine with me. But what if they don't like me?" He asked.

"Shut up with that talk. They WILL like you." I said back.

*

I knocked on the door until someone answered it.