20

* Jamal's POV *

I wasn't just only gotta fuck her, I was gonna make love to her.

*

I took her dress off and starting teasing her with kisses, starting from her neck to her 🐱.  I could tell she was enjoying it, she let out soft moans which turned me on even more.

I then removed the bra and the panties.

I tried to spread her legs apart some more so I can eat it up, but she was acting funny.. virgin type.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered back.

So I had to make her first time special.

"Okay, i just need you to relax. I'm not gonna stick it in yet, I'm just gonna eat it." I said.

Saying that made her spread her legs a little more.

I rested her legs on my shoulders, then I got to work. I'm a grown man, I ain't gone play wit it.

Her moans made me want her more and more.

*

"Okay, I'm ready for the big thing." She said.

Was it me or was this girl bold ? I never heard anyone say that before.
I leaned to my right, reached on the dresser and grabbed a condom.

I unwrapped it and put it on.

"You sure you're ready?" I asked one more time.

"Yes." She answered back.

Alright then, spread those legs.

She spread them, and I rubbed my dog against her cat slowly. Just running against it, letting her feel it.

When I figured that she was wet enough, I stuck the tip in.

She moaned so loud, the neighbors probably could've heard her.

I stopped and kissed her on the forehead to calm her down.

*

I stuck it in slowly, till it was all the way in. She was so tight and wet, I was holding my nut.

I started giving her sweet, slow strokes. Everytime she got loud, I would lean down and kiss her.

I went in and out, stroke back to stroke, I loved hearing that farting noise. I tried to make a beat box out that shit.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

It hurt at first, but soon, I started to get a hang out it.

The bed was so wet, I thought I had peed on myself.

I moaned his name loudddd.

He knew what he was doing, seem like.

*

We started switching positions.

Now we were in the doggy position.

I hate to say it, but he was pounding my shit. It hurt so.... Good. I soon grabbed the sheets and bit on the pillow to take it.

I started throwing it back, as he started throwing it forward.

So this is what I've been missing out on? I was the only virgin in the group, now I wasn't anymore .

This position was okay, but I liked the other one, when he was on top better.

Couldn't wait to tell Ciara about it...