13

* Ciara's POV *

On the way home, we stopped by the dollar store to grab a couple of things. Like mini shot cups, glow in the dark bracelets and etc.

"Girl, I am so ready for this party." I said, facing towards Melanie.

"Me too, I guess." She said back.

We haven't gotten out in a minute, so I wanted her to enjoy herself as much as I did.

*

We got home from the store and headed straight up to my apartment.

"I have a lot of things you can pick out of my wardrobe. You can choose anything you'd like." I said.

"Thanks." She said back.

I watched her examine the closet, waiting for her to pick out something that she'd like. I wasn't tripping because I had plenty of clothes.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

"Hmm, I like this." I said, walking towards Ciara, who was slumped on the bed.

"WAKE UP !" I yelled, waking her up.

"That's what you're wearing?" She asked, sitting up.

"Yes." I said back.

"Then alright, I'm taking a nap. Soon as I wake up, I'll get ready." She said back, laying back down on the bed.

"Okay, then I'm running up to my apartment, I'll be back by time you wake up. If not, just call or text me." I said, walking out of the room.

I made my way downstairs and looked the door behind me, from the spare key she had given me.

*

I got in the house and decided to take a nap myself. I knew I had to take a nap, so I could have full energy for tonight.

With Ciara being the loud one, I was just the sidekick. I know I needed to have more fun while I was young. Well at least before I grew old and started working or even have kids.

I kicked my shoes off, and went up to my room. I put some music on, cause somehow I sometimes fell asleep faster when music was on.

Soon, I drifted off into a deep sleep.