22

* Melanie's POV *

We were on the way home now.

"So you think we might can hang out again ?" He asked.

"Well duh, you just took my virginity, so I have no choice." I said back.

We looked at each other and busted out laughing, it was true hell.

"Girl you crazy. But what did you think about it anyway ? We both know I had yo ass in there crying." He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Boy bye, you did not have me crying ! Did you see any tears run down my face ?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll see next time." He said, with a smirk.

OMG, he was gone fuck the shit out me. What have I just gotten myself into.!!

But damn this niggas was fine. Shit, I was looking at him the whole way there. His pretty ass teeth, and deep ass waves.

Damn.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

Ion know why she was playing with me. Tryna act all hard, like she wasn't running last night.

But before I was gonna drop her off, I was gonna ask her could we take it to the next step. The next time we saw each other had to be better and more special. Not too much though.

She was so small and funsize, and cute, just how I liked em.

I was gonna make her my lil baby, whether she liked it or not.

----------------------------------------------------------
* Ciara's POV *

I had got a text from Melanie and she had told me that she was almost here and that she wanted me to come out and meet someone.

Ugh, I wasn't good at meeting new people. And if it was a female, I knew I was gonna get jealous.

You know how bitches are. When they hang around your best friend and try to steal em from you. TRUST NO ONE.

Every body ain't ya friend,
Every body ain't ya patna..

So I guess I'll just see who when they make it here.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

"Hey, before you get out, I was wondering did you wanna go out again soon. But something better next time." I asked.

She was curled up in the corner, all shy and shit. But I know soon I was gonna crack open that shell.

"Yes. Sure. Why not ?" She said.

"Aight bet. Well when's the next time you'd be free ?" I asked.

"Anytime. Well, school starts back next week so." She said.

"Okay, okay, then I'll hit you up before then. Until then, just text me." I said.

"Okay." She said back.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

"Before any of this occurs, I want you to meet my friend." I said.

"Uhhhh, I'm straight on that." He said back.

"Boy don't do that. Because if it wasn't for Ciara, me and you wouldn't have even met. Because I was totally looking forward to skipping that party." I said back.

"Aight G, I guess." He said back.

Whooooo was he talking toooo ?!

Brushing it off and letting him slide for this one time with the name calling, I texted Ciara and told her to come outside.

*

A couple minutes after I had sent that text, she walked up to the car, as we started to get out.

"Ciara, this is Jamal.
Jamal, this is Ciara." I said.

They shook hands and showed signs of respect.

That's all I wanted. So if I were to come up missing, she would know exactly where to find me.

Jamal walked back to the other side of this car.

"Nice meeting you Jamal." Ciara said, highly.

"You too. Text me Melanie." He said back as pulling off.