6

* Melanie's POV *

He returned back downstairs with his police officer uniform on and his gun.

I was scared for my uncle, but at the same time I wasn't.

My heart was beating from all the things I had just caused.

* Ciara's POV *

"Come on girls. Let's go, NOW !" Me and Melanie followed my dad instructions and went up to Melanie's apartment.

My dad banged on the door, until he saw a males face. He then whipped him in the face with his gun and we rushed into the apartment.

I hate to say it, but my dad was beating the hell out of her uncle.

The beating kelp going on until Melanie's parents showed up.

"Hey, hey, stop. What are you doing to my brother?! Stop it !" Melanie's mom screamed out.

My dad stepped away from Melanie's now bloody, banged up uncle. I looked behind me and Melanie wasn't even behind me anymore.

I was gonna go run after her later. But right now, I wanted to see more action.

*

"Now could someone tell me what the hell is going on here ?" Melanie's mom called out, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Well, your perverted brother here. Has been here molesting your daughter any chance he could get." My dad said.

One fact about my dad was when he was mad, he will let it be known.

Melanie's mom and dad looked there in dis-belief. I bet they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Well..  I don't know what to say. I had no idea. She never told me." Melanie's mom said, as she rested her hand on her heart. U could tell her heart was broken, I could hear it in her voice.

"What can we do to get rid of him? You think she needs a counselor or someone to talk to ? If we were to send him to jail, how long would he be in there ? And when he get out, we  don't want anything to do with him." She said.

That's all what I wanted to hear.

She looked at me and I nodded to let her know that I'd go get comfort her.

I jogged up the stairs to find her. The first place I checked was her room, she wasn't there. But I stopped quietly in my tracks, where I heard sobbing.

"Melanie ?" I asked, but got no answer.

I walked over to the other side of her bed, and there she was. All hunched up with her head buried in her knees. I felt bad for her, I wanted her uncle to suffer the same pain that he gave her.

I walked over and sat beside her.

"Everything is gonna be okay Melanie. There gonna take good care of him. You don't ever have to worry about him hurting you EVER again. There gonna throw him in jail. You'll never have to go through that pain her again.

Her crying slowly faded away.

She leaned over and hugged me.

"Thanks so much Ciara." She said.

I hugged her back, as we sat there ear hustling on what was going on down stairs.