59

Author's Note : Remember, 12 o'clock tonight guys. Let's see if it's really Ciara's deathday.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

Today, we went to eat, to the bridge, snapped a few pictures, and prayed.

*

We all took a couple shots and cheered up, except Melanie, due to pregnancy.

Damn. I wish I could live longer to see the baby. But I'll always be watching from heaven.

*

When we got back home it was 6 p.m.

*

"Did you have fun today best friend?"   Melanie asked.

"Yes, I did. Thank you best friend." I said.

*

I looked at my phone and got a couple texts from King.

Him : hey babygirl. We still on for tonight ?

Me: yes.

Him: say Nomo

*

I continued talking to the clique, we we're just chilling, nun serious.

We ate, and watching t.v. all day. I had a very good time with them.

"You guys are my only friends and I love y'all." I said.

"We love you too." Melanie said.

"Yes, we do." Candi said.

"You already know wassup." Chaunce said.

"Right." Jamal said.

"And Jamal and Chaunce, I want y'all to take good care of my girls. Look out for them.

"Fasho." Jamal said.

----------------------------------------------------------

11 o'clock came and I had gotten a text from King, asking me if I was ready.

Him: you ready ? I'm 5 minutes away.

Me: yes.

*

"Alright y'all I'm finna leave."

I walked over to Melanie and hugged her for a long time.

"Love you all." I said, walking out the door.

*

"Sup boo?" He asked.

"Sup." I said, as he drove back to his place.

"You hungry babygirl?" He asked.

"Not really." I said back.

"Aw, we gone get you something to eat any way. Tell me your favorite foods." He said.

"Mac and Cheese, boiled shrimp, fried potatoes, and sweet tea." I said.

"Bet, I'ma have it delivered." He said.

----------------------------------------------------------

* King's POV *

Count this as your last meal. I thought.

I didn't wanna cut Ciara and all. I mean she was cool, but once you steal from me, you crossed the line. I had to take anybody that stole from me, no matter who it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

We rode back to his place, and waiting for the food to get here.

He was asking me questions like..

"You still best friends with Melanie?"

"Have you had fun?"

"You want a drink, to calm down?"

I answered them all, because I already knew what was up.

*

When the food got here, I ate and sipped on some wine.

We listened to music, and he was acting a little too romantic. But to cut the silence, I got right down to the point.

*

"I know what this is about King." I said.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes. I've been talking to god lately, and he told me that my days were coming to the end. I stole from you, and it was a mistake. I'm not scared of death, I'm just scared of how my death will be. I already know you're up to something, just make it quick." I said.

He looked at me like he had no idea what I was talking about, but he knew exactly what it was.

----------------------------------------------------------

* King's POV *

I pulled my gun out my back pocket.

"Baby, Ciara, you know you were one of my favorites. But baby, I gotta stay true to the game. I owed my boss some money, the money that you stole from me. And he say if ion kill you, he gone kill me. You know I got kids I have to be here for baby. You know I like you alot. Ion wanna do it, but baby I got to. You hear me ?"

She nodded to every word I was saying.

"This is only gonna sting for a couple seconds." I said, gripping the trigger.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm ready." She said.

Then I pulled the trigger....

*

I called up my boss and told him that the job was done, now I didn't have to pay him anything.

I grabbed my stuff, and moved around. Couldn't stay stuck there for long.

*

I rode down the block and knocked on a random person door.

"Hey, I just heard gunshots, coming from down there. Could you please call the police!" I said.

"Sure. Sure." They said.

*

I got back in my car and pulled off like nothing ever happened.