9

* Ciara's POV *

I was woke again, but not by Melanie's parents arguing. I was woke by the sun beaning through the windows.

I turned to my right and Melanie was gone.

"Melanie ?" I called out, but didn't get a answer.

*

I got up and walked to my door that was open, and walked slowly halfway down stairs.

"Hey, Ciara. Good morning. There's breakfast in here." Melanie said.

I walked down into the kitchen where she was and sat down on one of the stools and ate breakfast.

I didn't eat much because we have eaten alot last night.

*

"So what do you girls want to do today?" My dad said, as he walked into the kitchen.

Melanie and I looked at each other.

"How about we bring our list out and see what all we've got planned." I said.

I ran upside to find the list. It was sitting on the bottom of the bed and I ran back downstairs and showed my dad the list.

He read it and smiled.

"Swimming?" He asked, looking at both of us.

"I know there's a recreation center downtown that has a swimming pool. Would you girls like to go there ?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, and Melanie agreed.

"But I don't have a bathing suit." Melanie said.

"Me either dad." I said.

"So? It looks like were going swimming suit shopping today." He said.

Me and Melanie jumped up in excitement.

---------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

"Hold on, I'm gonna run up to my apartment real quick. Melanie, would you like to come with?" I asked.

*

Me and Melanie walked over to my apartment. I lifted up the Matt and got my house key from under it to unlock the door.

I opened the door and look around. No one was there, we walked upstairs and heard weird sounds coming from my parents room.

I looked to Melanie, and she shook her head no.

I could've sworn I heard someone screaming "no"

I looked back to Melanie, as I kicked in the door.

What I saw made my eyes burn, and that was the first time I found out what sex was.

*

I shook the feeling out of my head and told them that I was going out with Mel and her dad.

"Okay sweetheart, just enjoy your summer. Just do anything to not think about your uncle. If you need anyone to talk to, we're here for you. Now, could you just shut the door. We're kind of naked here. Love you sweetie." My mom said.

I nodded and shut the door.

Me and Melanie walked back downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a few snacks for the trip, and went back to her apartment, trying to block the sound of my parents kind of having sex. I was slick embarrassed by it, but I guess whatever makes them happy.

We all will go through that one day...