24

* Melanie's POV *

I went upstairs and got in the shower. There was a little blood, but not that much to wear I thought I should've worn a pad, but I was gonna put on a pantie liner, just in case I was wrong.

Turning the warm water up to where I could stand it, I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner. The water felt so good, hitting each part of my body.

Crazy, because I was thinking about Jamal the whole shower. I also did most of my singing in the shower, hit all them high notes.

I wonder if Jamal was taking me serious or not. I hard half boys would have sex with a girl and never speak to her again. I hope he wasn't playing with me, cause I really liked him, well I thought I liked him. Being around him was just so good, I felt so good and protected. Well there's only one way to find out if he's taking me serious.

I was gonna deal with that later, when I got out the shower.

I can't explain it,
I'm into you,
And every little thing you do,
Never felt this way about no dude,
So believe when I say that I'm feeling you,
It's so hard to find,
Someone's that's true and kind,
Someone's that's true to me and,
Would always be here,
And not tell lies..

*

I got out the shower and rapped a towel over my body. I looked in the mirror as moving my curls out of my face.

I looked under the sink and grabbed the blow dryers.

I dried my hair until it didn't feel wet anymore. Fixed my curls, to where they hanged all over my head.

*

I walked out the bathroom and went into the closet. Since I be here so much like I live here, half of my wordrobe was in Ciara's apartment and half of her wordrobe was in mines.

I looked through my side. I wasn't gonna dress up that nice, so I was gonna find something comfy.

*

I picked out a sweater and some jeans, and was gonna just throw some tennis shoes on. No needed to get all cute, if we wasn't even going anywhere important.

"Melanie, are you ready yet ?" Ciara yelled, from downstairs.

"Yes." I yelled back.

I was done just in time.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jamal before going downstairs.

Me : hey, what are you doing ? I'm on my way to the mall. Was wondering if you needed anything ?

Not too long after, he texted back before I could walk downstairs.

Him : no. I have everything I need. Thanks anyway. Can't wait till see you again.

Me : you too <3.

Well, I guess that meant that he didn't just wanna have sex and then leave.

Well, we'll see in the future what he's really about it. But whether he wanted something from the mall or not, I was gonna get him something anyway. Probably a few shirts or jeans or something.

*

I went downstairs to Ciara, who was waiting impatiently.

"Sorry." I said, as we walked out the door.