36

* Melanie's POV *

I went inside the house, all smiley and shit.

"So... How'd it go? Where'd he take you?" Ciara asked.

"Girl. It was perfect, I had a amazing time. We went to thing huge restaurant, shit it was really for rich folks. Girl, it was great." I said.

"Awwwwwww. Well I'm happy for you." She said.

"Thanks." I said, while sitting beside her on the couch.

"Now bitch. Are you ready to turn up with me now ? My turn bitchhhh." She said.

"Duh..  let's go." I said.

*

We walked upstairs.

"Look, I already got yo outfit picked out. For somehow, I had two of the same dresses, so I figured that we would go in that bitch matching. So bitches would know that we didn't come to play. Okayyyyy ?" She said.

"Okay." I said back.

"Now we got half of a hour until our Uber gets here. So hurry ya ass up." She said.

She was already dressed. All I had to do was change and wet my hair a little.

I pulled out my phone and texted Jamal.

Me : I miss you already.

I got ready, then went back downstairs to wait for a response from him.

*

"Ready?" She said.

"Hell yeah, bitch let's go." I said.

We snapped a few pictures on the way to the Uber who was waiting outside.

We got in the Uber and it was a pizza, and a bottle of wine already waiting for us.

We popped open the bottle and poured us a cup. I had just eaten, so I didn't eat much pizza.

*

"So did he like it?" She asked.

"Yes, he did." I said back.

"CeCe, I forgot to tell you, he sung to me sis. Well, it really was unexpected. See what had happened was, I had his phone and was playing music. So I guess he overheard me humming to the music and asked me to sing to him first. So I sung, and then he song. Girl... His voice was so sexy, he hit all them notes. My mind was blown!" I said.

"Damn. Keep him shorty." She said back.

"Oh, I sure do plan on it. Okurrr ?" I said.

We cheered up to that one and drank.

----------------------------------------------------------