16

* Melanie's POV *

I kept sipping on my drink, I started to feel a little buzz, but I liked it. I moved my hips to the music, as my vision blurred a bit. I knew my limits while I drank, so I was still aware of my surroundings.

-----------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

Me and the guys walked downstairs. They looked the exact same from years ago, just a bit more better.

We marches through the whole party looking for Melanie. First, I picked me up two drinks. I downed both of them, cause I liked to hurry up and feel the burning sensation instead of feeling it sip by sip.

"Damn girl, I think you should slow down. We ain't tryna drive nobody home tonight." One of them said.

I rolled my eyes at his foolishness joke.

"For your information, I am a Acholic, and I know my limits while.im drinking. I know what I'm doing. You feel a little worried about the wrong thing, you might should get you a drink." I said, while sticking my tongue out.

Anytime when someone said something to me that I didn't like, my snapback was even better.

I really liked the music that the D.J., was playing tonight. But for somehow he wasn't on my level.

We found Melanie and we walked over to her, she was leaning against the wall.

"Here they are. I ran into them upstairs, I knew they looked familiar. But for somehow they noticed me first." I said to her, I could tell she was drinking. Because when she drinks, she goes a little cock-eyed and acts a little slow.

"Hey guys, y'all get back on track, and I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom."

They agreed, and meanwhile, I lied about having to use the restroom, I really went over to where the D.J. was and requested a song. "Do you by Twista., That was my shit.

He played it and I started to feel myself even more.

I had to admit, liquor did make me a little horny. So my tongue was out the whole time.

Of course I couldn't forget to snap me a few pictures in the party, because my Snapchat was jumping like hell.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Melanie's POV *

I have to admit, I was getting kind tipsy, we ran into the boys we met when we we're younger. Now that we we're more grown now, we could finally fuck with them.

Ciara said she was going to the bathroom, so we were really waiting on her to come back.

That girl sure did know how to lie.

Speaking of the devil, here she came walking up. I spoke at the right time.

"I'm backkkkkk." She said, almost stumbling to the floor.

"How about we all dance ? While I'm in the dancing spirit right now." She asked.

Ciara was a pretty good dancer, especially when she was a little tipsy.

We all agreed and followed her to the middle of the room.

We hoped in and we did a little twerking routine we would always do at home.

"Ayeee, Ayeee." Is all you would hear when we were doing it.

The guys seemed to pretty like how we we're moving our bodies, so eventually they came and grinded against our bodies.

The heat and tension was so thick in here.

When the music had went off. We were gonna stop and let everyone else and the floor then, but then our song had came on and we couldn't help but to finish what we started.

Don't drip too hard,
Don't stand too close,
You might fuck around and drown,
Off this wave...

"Ayeeeeeee." We we're turning the whole party up with our vibe.