40

* Jamal's POV *

We made it to my house, and her ass was sleep.

I walked over to her side of the door and picked her up bridal style & laid her on my couch.

Then I had to make another trip outside, to get the pizza & drink.

*

I got back in and locked the door behind me. Safety was important to me, especially when I had an innocent life in my hands.

I placed the pizza and pop in the fridge, so she could take it back home with her tomorrow.

*

I then carried her upstairs to the bed and tucked her in, good luck she wasn't heavy.

I turned the light off and got into the bed.

Soon I fell asleep along with her.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

I woke up with a pounding headache, I looked at my phone and it was 12:56.

I looked to my right and Jamal was there sleep. That boy was so damn handsome, didn't make no damn sense.

I texted Ciara and asked was she good.

Me : are you alright ?

Her : hell yeah. Good to hear from you. I'll text you when I wake up, love you girl ♥️.

I slid my phone under the pillow and laid on Jamal, he smelt so good.

"Hey handsome. Wake up." I said, loud enough to where he could hear.

He rolled over to me, "hey beautiful, what's up?." He said.

"Do you have any aspirin ? I have a bad headache." I asked.

"Aww, poor baby. But check in the bathroom cabinet. There should be some in there." He said.

*

I got up and walked into the bathroom be checked in the cabinet, where I had found it.

There was a bottled water on the sink, so I used that to swallow the pillow down.

Trying not to be nosey, but somehow I did anyways, I looked to my left in the trashcan, where I had seen a condom wrapper.

I turned so hot, I didn't know what to do. Me not thinking, I grabbed it, and took it to where he was. I opened the water bottle just in case I had to throw it in his lying, cheating ass.

"Jamal, I'm gonna ask you this one time and one time only. What the fuck is this?" I asked, holding up the wrapper where he could see.

He turned around and looked.

"Uhh, it's a condom wrapper." He said back, being smart.

"NO FUCKING DUH, JAMAL. I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS, WHO THE FUCK DID YOU USE IT ON?" I asked.

Before he could even get the answer out, I poured the water all over him.

"YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU BEEN FUCKING OTHER BITCHES IN HERE ? I TELL YOU WHAT, YOU CAN KEEP THE BITCH. WHO EVER THE FUCK SHE IS." I yelled.

*

Without a word, he got up and started walking towards me. Im not gonna lie, I was kinda scared. He was so tall, and muscular. I flinched as he pushed me towards the wall.

"You need to calm the fuck down. THAT CONDOM WAS USED WHEN WE HAD SEX THE OTHER NIGHT ! I HAVEN'T HAD ANOTHER BITCH OVER HERE. IF I DID, YO ASS WOULDN'T BE HERE." He yelled.

I held my head down in shamed, I just embarrassed myself.

He walked away from me, and removed his wet, watered down clothes.

"Look, I'm sorry." I said, but got no response.

"I said I'm sorry Jamal !" But still got no answer.

*

Just as I was finna run away and cry, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him.

"I forgive you." He whispered in my ear.

"Just don't let it happen again." He said, as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I don't want nobody, but you Melanie. Why do you think I've been wanting to spend so much time with you ? There is no other bitch. These other bitches can't even get any attention out of me. I only want you." He said.

"You're the only one I want too." I said.

He pulled me into a kiss, which turned into a long kiss.

*

"Now since the while bed is wet, we have to go sleep on the couch." He said.

"Oops." I said back.

*

We headed downstairs and laid on the couch.

We watched t.v., cuddled then went to sleep.