11

* Ciara's POV *

We walked outside to the swimming pool area, it was a couple people already there.

We found a place to sit our belongings down and ran to the pool, so our feet wouldn't burn from the warm concrete.

We walked into the pool, we really wasn't a big fan on getting our hair wet (just like our moms).

We played tag in the pool, just talking about everybody at the pool.

*

At the corner of my eye, the same people has been watching us. I found that kind of weird, so I told Melani to come closer to me as I whispered into her ear. "Look to your left, but don't stare." I said, quietly for here to barely hear.

It was two guys, they looked way older than we were. But I noticed they were starting at us the whole time.

I wish I didn't make that mistake by looking over, cause now they were walking towards us.

"Hey ladies. How about you both come over and sit with us?" They said.
I hate to admit it, but they were very cute. Me and Melanie looked at each other in approval, then we got out the pool with help from them. Thank God my dad wasn't here at the time, he probably would've thrown a fit, or even beat up the guys.

We walked over to an area and we all sat down, just looking at each other crazy. "so how old are you two?" One of them asked. "We're going to middle School in a couple months." I said, honestly.

The look on their faces were.. idk.

"Oh. It's all bad. See cause we're grown. We're 18. Sorry, we thought you guys were older. We can still be friends though, but until you guys get 18, we can't be seen in public with you girls. That would be plenty of jail time." He said, taking his arm from around my shoulder.

We agreed and just sat there in silence .

*

They both wrote down there numbers for us to text/call them anytime we felt like it.

*

Soon after, the recreation center closed and we all walked to the other side. Me and Melanie stood on the other side of the parking lot, so my dad wouldn't know a thing.

---------------------------------------------------------

My dad pulled up and we got in the truck like nothing happened.

"How was it ? Did you girls have fun?" He asked.

"Yes." We both said.

"Good. Well I'll be looking forward to tomorrow." He said, while pulling off.

We looked behind us through the window, and of course the guys were still looking. We waved until we couldn't see them anymore.

"Hey, who were you girls waving at ?" My dad asked.

"Oh, just a few friends we made at the pool." I said, trying not to make it obvious.

"Then are you girls hungry?" He asked.

"Yes." We both said, looking at each other.

*

He pulled up at the nearest McDonald's.

We got out and ate inside.

"I love you girls. Melanie, I love you like your one of mine." My dad said.

We all smiled and enjoyed ourselves.

* Melanie's POV *

We ate McDonald's and shared jokes with each other. I enjoyed spending time with them, since clearly I couldn't do it much with my parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------