49

* Melanie's POV *

"A what?" I asked, looking at her like she was crazy.

"A B-A-B-Y." She spelled it out for us that time.

"I'm halfway through school, I don't even have a job yet. I can't afford a baby right now, I don't even know what my parents would say !" I said.

"You can't afford a baby ? Actually we can sweetheart. I have stacks of money put away, we can do this. Only if you want to." Jamal said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Uh, I'm not sure." I said back.

Candi walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

Charelle was so outspoken, ever since we was a little girl. But that was her opinion, and it really wasn't that bad.

Shit besides, me and Melanie would have a pretty ass baby though.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Ciara's POV *

We got back to the house. We said that we were gonna watch a horror movie and playing truth or date tonight, so everyone was staying over my place tonight.

Me and Candi rode with Chaunce to go get him a couple of changes of clothes.

So we left Melanie and Jamal at the house. Ain't no telling what they freak asses was there doing.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

Ian even gone lie, I was kinda horny, and then me and Jamal was there alone. I was finna get me some dick, ion care.

In the middle of when he was walking about the game that was on t.v., which Ian give a fuck about, I crawled on his lap and started kissing him to shut him up.

*

When he know where this was going, he got on top.

We were still kissing, his lips felt so good against mine. Soon, we started using tongue.

He unzipped his pants and pulled that dog out, damn.

*

I opened up my legs, wide so it can all fit in. I gasped when he put the tip in, but I took it like a G.

I can't take it when you say,
Go deeper, go deeper,
And make my legs shake,
Go deeper, go deeper,
Until I make you say,
I'm cuming bae..

"Owww, Jamal. It feels so good, please don't stop." I moaned out loud.

His strokes started off soft and slow, but the more he went harder and faster, the more I liked it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

She came on me like she wanted the D, so I gave it to her.

"Turn around into the other position." I said.

*

She turned around and then I started killing it from the back.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

I covered my mouth to not let out loud screams. I really didn't like this position, buy anything for daddy.