19

* Jamal's POV *

Shorty was over there really feeling her self . Of course I wasn't gonna take advantage of her. So in that case, I was gonna let her come on to me. I didn't just only wanna have sex with her, I almost wanted to build with her. Right now, she was the only girl I was seeing.

*

When I seen that she was getting a little too drunk, I took the drink (well empty cup) from out her hand. It was so funny, and cute seeing her do her thing.

"Okay, okay. You ready to get in the bed now?" I asked.

She got up and jumped in my lap. I grabbed ahold of her waist. She then turned towards me and started kissing all over me. I haven't had sex in months, so it felt like she was teasing me. I let her do her thing, and laid back and rested my hands on my head.

She went down, unzipped my pants and started sucking. I couldn't do anything but moan, she did it so perfect, with no teeth.

She kept going until I reached my climax...

And then she kept on sucking after !

This girl is a freak !! I have no choice but to wife her now.

At this point, I had my hand on her head.. but that didn't work, because Everytime I tried, she would move my hand.

That's when.. I Nutted again.

Nobody ever had made me Nutted over twice.

*

She came back up and started kissing and licking on my neck.

Once again, I let her do her thing without even touching her.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Melanie's POV *

Yes, I was drunk. I already knew that, and I knew exactly what I was doing.
I hate to say it, but I craved him, sexually. Even though he wasn't even touching me.. did that mean he didn't want me back ? Well, I'm finna see.

I dragged my lips to his ear slowly & I whispered it to him.

"I want you..." I said.

I wasn't shy because I was drunk.

"You what?" He asked, playing dumb. But he knew exactly what I meant.

"Sex." I said back to him.

I knew I was a virgin at the time, but I wasn't gonna be one after tonight 😋.

"You sure ?" He asked

"YES!" I said back, this time demanding.

----------------------------------------------------------

* Jamal's POV *

Well.. she's made it clear to me now, that she wanted the same thing that I wanted.

I picked her up bridal style & carried her upstairs to my bed.

The lyrics there's a meeting in my bedroom played though my head the whole time...

There's a meeting in my bedroom,
So girl please don't be late...

I shut the door behind us...