Chapter Twenty Five

13k I- OKAY WOW IS MY BOOK REALLY THAT ENJOYABLE

Btw, another reason why is taking long to write is because GCSES/End of school exams are 2 months away😭😭😭

I looked at the table seeing the two males interacting with each other whilst they ate my home cooked breakfast. I sighed lightly, knowing today I'm off work.

"Say 'ahh'." Going back to my senses, I see the small boy raising his fork with a sausage at the end. I smiled lightly, opening my mouth as Emilio fed me. I hummed in delight, as I nodded at him.

"It taste delicious, Emi. The best thing I tried." I heard a cough in the distance as I glanced at Kou.

"You sure about that?" The Male asked, raising his eyebrows. The smirk on his face started to form as I looked at him confused.

"What are you on about?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He chuckled, as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Well you tasted me-" I quickly looked at him as I covered his mouth with my hands, as crimson red appeared on my cheeks.

Why are you like this?

"Kou! There's an innocent child in front of us-"

"He's in the living room." I quickly spun my head to see that actually, he's back in the table eating.

That's when I realised my mistake.

Kou used this opportunity to get behind me and started leaving pecks down my neck. I squeaked, nibbling on my bottom lip as I tried to stop any sudden sounds escaping.

"I think you taste nice, m-neko chan." He whispered softly in my ears. The chills went down my spines as I nervously gulped.

Oh you dirty little shi-

"Mummy, can we go to the park?" He asked, cutting my off in my daydream mode. I couldn't help but to smile as I nodded.

"Anything for my sweet boy." I said, pushing Kou off me. He playfully pouted before hugging me from behind and leaning on my shoulders.

"Wait, there's one thing that's been bugging me?" Kou suddenly asked, looking at me.

"Is Emilo a vampire?"

*

After cleaning up the kitchen, the three of us made our way to the park. It was still windy, better than last time but it still didn't stop me from making sure Emilio wore hat and scarf and gloves.

Goodbye flus and colds.

The moment the boy set his eyes on the swings, he showed nothing but excitement in his soul as he dragged his nearest parent towards them. Luckily, it wasn't me who was the victim of the toddler's enthusiasm.

I watched them as I sat on the bench, lightly giggling. Feeling the urge to, I grabbed my phone taking a few pictures of them together.

Maybe, just maybe if we both had changed our ways, would we always be a happy family.

After a while, Kou sat next to me as he let Emi play around in the playground. The air was silent between us, but it wasn't an awkward moment. It was more relaxing and calm. I hummed lightly, glancing at Kou, who looked at me back.

"I wouldn't mind living like this everyday." He said, smiling at me. I giggled lightly, resting my head on my Palm.

"You'll get used to it-"

Me and Kou both jumped when the sound of crying interrupted us.

The thing that hurt me was that there was a boy sobbing loudly with a few kids his age around me.

But what stabbed me in the heart was that cry belonged to my son.