56

"Mummy, you should stay home." Emilio frowned, seeing me getting ready to drop him off but I shook my head, getting my shoes on. It's already been 2 days since I got released but the boys have been picky about me being active; especially Emilio. "What if you hurt yourself?"

"I can't miss my baby's artwork, can't I? Any pain is worth it when it comes to you." I laughed, patting his head. "You've been hiding something from me, I wanna see." I weakly smiled, as he nervously played with his fingers.

"What if you don't like it?" Emilio whined as I looked at him surprised. "I've been really worried about you but..." I quickly hugged him tightly, catching him off guard as he hugged me back, snuggling in.

"Every piece of your work is valuable to me." I assured him, patting his back. "I've been worried about you, Emi, you're my world." I felt him smiling as he looked up at me, giggling.

"Will Daddy come?" He asked as I nodded, cupping his cheeks lightly. "Please don't work too hard, daddy's worried you might collapse." I lightly sighed but nodded at his request.

"When did you suddenly mature...?" I muttered before standing up, looking at him confused.

Did I traumatise him by being in the hospital? My poor baby...

"You're crying?" I looked at him surprised feeling a tear fall down as I quickly wiped it, laughing it off.

"M-My eye is dry, lets go baby." Holding his hand, we left our place and headed to his school, Emilio telling me to slow down from time to time.

"{Y/N}! You're ok!" I turned around to see Misaki, as she hugged me gently, catching me off guard. "Kou told me you had an incident and was in the hospital." I weakly smiled before nodding, hugging her back.

"I'm fine, thanks for watching Emi when Kou was late." I smiled as she shook her head.

"We're friends, don't worry." I felt a tug as I looked to my left to see Little Sakura as I knelt down towards her.

"Mimi, are you feeling better?" She asked as I tilted my head at the name she called me.

"She calls you Mimi because Emi's name has 'mi'." Misaki explained as my eyes softened.

"Yes, I'm ok Sakura." I laughed as she hugged me. "Have you been taking care of Emilio?" She nodded before looking at my son, seeing they kept smiling at each other.

"Alright! Let's see this scrapbook, Emilio." I smiled as he still looked at me nervously. "Don't worry! I'm sure it's wonderful."

"Yeah Emi, Sakura tells me you worked really hard on this." Misaki added to make him feel better. He bit his lip before he started to cry, catching me off guard as I quickly picked him up in my arms, patting his back.

"Bunta ruined one of the pages!" He sobbed as my eyes darkened a bit. "He spilt paint all over it."

"Shhh, it's ok." I muttered softly at him, lifting his chin. "Don't let that boy ruin you too."

"E-Emi it's ok! W-We tried to fix it remember?" Sakura stuttered, slightly panicking at the sight of him crying. "Please don't cry..." Emilio looked down at Sakura before slowly nodding as he looked up at me to tell me to put him down.

Sakura wiped his eyes lightly with her sleeves before weakly smiling. "Let's get you cleaned up then first, yeah?" He nodded as the two headed into the school building, leaving me dumbfounded.

"What happened?" I turned around to see Kou, as I looked back at the two kids, tilting my head.

"I think... I just got replaced?" I muttered before looking at Misaki who laughed lightly. "Have you been shipping them two as well?"

"Ever since she started talking about him." She answered, letting out a sigh. "Agreed to arrange the wedding?" I giggled softly before nodding, leaning on Kou lightly.

"Ouch!!" We all looked in one direction, seeing a kid cry, and thank the lord it wasn't mine.

"Her son bit my son!" The witch hissed as I sighed, looking at the headteacher. Me, Sakura, the hellspawn and his mother, Emi and Kou were all gathered in the headteacher's office as I lightly sighed.

"He didn't, I saw!" Sakura whined, holding Emi's hand, which raised my eyebrows. I glanced at Kou who shrugged his shoulders before nudging me, telling me it was my sign to talk.

"If Sakura is saying that he didn't then-"

"He did, don't try to make your son innocent." She interrupted as glared at her. Immediately, I let go of Kou's hand, walking towards her but Kou quickly grabbed my arms as a warning.

"Your son is far from innocent the way he was treating my baby." I started, scoffing. "So drop the act and be responsible for your son's wrongdoing."

"Are you responsible for your son's violence like the park incident?" She scoffed as Kou held me tightly, knowing I wasn't going to let that go.

"For someone who has neglected her son all because of a job, I'm not surprised by the lack of respect you have for people." I attacked back. "Your son got caught bullying yet you enabled it? Aren't you a sad excuse of a person."

"Mothers let's all calm down." The teacher finally spoke, as he rubbed his head. "Let's just all apologise to each other and turn a new page." Both of us glared at the teacher as he quickly straightened up. "Ok, then every kid here gets detention."

"What the fu-" Kou quickly covered my mouth as I was cussing, as he tilted his head to where the kids were. Sighing, I nodded as he let go, before clearing his throat.

"If my son steps foot into that room, just know that I'll have the world know how much you covered his bullying." Kou said, adjusting his mask. "And as for you, talk to my girlfriend like that again and I promise you, a lawsuit against you is coming." He added, making the room grow quiet. "Kids, let's go."

Emilio and Sakura followed us out of the room as I rubbed my forehead, not wanting this after being released from the hospital.

"Good job Emilio." Kou laughed as the 3 of them giggled, making me look at them confused.

"K-Kou what-?"