37

Breaking News; Idol Sensation Mukami Kou reveals his 'Love Child' whilst having his book Interview.
Mukami stated that his dream of being a father with his high school sweetheart has come true, but wishes the public to not disturb them both as he wishes for his son to live a normal life.

That was all over the news.

While I was waiting for Kou and Emilio, I couldn't help but scroll on my phone, seeing images of Kou carrying Emilio in his arms whilst covering his face. I smiled lightly, seeing the statement Kou made before putting my phone away, waiting at the park for them.

Of course with how popular Kou is, escaping from the media can be a hard task, so practising patience was the only thing I can do.

But I hope Emilio is ok...

Letting out another sigh, I gently swung on the swing, enjoying the peaceful moment I'm having now.

Meanwhile...

"Kou your child is so cute." One of his staff cooed, as they all crowed around Emilio. The idol lightly laughed, before looking at his son. "What's his name?" Emilio looked at Kou before nodding as he looked back.

"My name is Emilio." He said, leaning on his father's chest. As the grown-ups were busy complimenting him, Emi looked around the room, trying to look for his favourite person, but frowned, not finding her.

He wasn't used to being away from his mother for a long time (unless it was school) but he shook his head, knowing that his father was at least there.

As if he read his mind, Kou lightly pats his back for comfort. "You miss mummy?" Kou asked as the child responded by nodding his head. "Lemme finish up then we can see her ok?" Kou said as he sat Emi on one of the make-up tables.

"Kou, I couldn't notice but there's a teddy bear if he wants to play with it." His make-up artist said, holding a bear. Of course, this got the child's attention as he immediately hung onto it. The 2 adults laughed, as Kou played with his hair.

"I'm almost done, ok?" Kou said, to which the child nodded as he spent his time playing with the teddy.

"I like you." He said, hugging it tightly. "What should I name you?" He sighed, thinking. "Pancake?" He suggested before giggling.

He then remembered the scent of pancakes from last time, making him frown. He wants to see his mum. As if on cue, Kou came back, lifting his son.

"Ok let's go to mummy, yeah?" Kou suggested as Emilio nodded excitedly. With the help of his staffs, the pair of them managed to get to the park. He held his father's hand tightly, happy to finally see his mother.

But all of a sudden, he frowned, stopping his tracks. Kou looked at him confused as he looked ahead.

His mother playing with another child.

Jealous kiddo 😖😖😖