~Banana 13~

Eiji Okumura. Why are you in my life? The day I woke up, you were the first to greet me welcome. When I asked you who you were, I knew you were hurt. That cake. I knew it was for me but I pretended not to know. I want to see how you'd react if I keep pushing you away and I regretted doing that because of that, you annoyed me to death.

You keep secrets from me and I don't know why but it hurts me. You can't trust me, can you? It's funny. Really it is so funny I could laugh to death. Somehow you remind me of someone. Your smile, kindness, and warmth are all things I want to destroy. I don't want to get attached to it knowing I'd have to leave later on. So I wanted to hurt you, bully you, see you pour out useless efforts in your struggles but it resulted to my own grave. You actually got me to care about you. I unconsciously start to see you as someone special. When I actually see you get hurt, I feel angry at myself, feeling it's my fault. I guess you're my sweet poison?

Ash shots up from his bed, his vision spinning once he was completely up. He shuts them back close while massaging his temples. His head feels like being weighed down by invisible force.

"What was I saying in my sleep?" He mutters in sheer annoyance.

**

"The Lynx is back."

"Well thank you for telling me something I already know." Yut Lung impassively replies, puffing smokes from his cigar. He turns around and sits on his flamboyant chair wearing an impatient face. He burries his stare on the door while starting a mental countdown. Just as it struck zero, the door flies open. A man comes rushing, falling on his knees in front of his master.

"Speak." Yut Lung commands.

"The Leopard has made his moves... and he's targeting Ash Lynx." Yut Lung springs up and slams his hands hard on his wooden desk, a loud noise echoing in the silent room.

"I'll have you this time." The murderous air exuding from Yut Lung sends chills down Sing's spine.

"Prepare my men." Yut Lung pulls a drawer beneath his desk. In it is a golden box  lavished with intricate designs. He carefully takes the gun from it and secures it in his hands.

"When did you learn to hold a gun?"

"A year ago."

"But you can't shoot, can you?"

"What's the point in having a gun? Just for fashion, is that it?"

Sing shakes his head in complete awe. "But you---'

"Quit worrying. I'm not a girl you know." Yut Lung cuts off and advances on wearing his jet black coat.

"I'm going with you."

Yut Lung flicks his attention back to Sing and wears a face of disapproval. "You're not going with me."

"You can't order me around, can you?"

"Look here, Sing."

"Stop worrying will you? I'm not a girl." Sing smartly counters.

It took Yut Lung all ounce of willpower to control his raging emotions. He wanted to tie Sing up, lock him in this room, to keep him away in his mess. But how can he when Sing is already out of the mansion calling his name.