~Banana 42~

"Ash?!"

"Hey." Ash greets with a wink that killed the ladies' hearts but probably had the opposite effect on Eiji.

Eiji's eyes widen in surprise as he takes in Ash's appearance. Ash wears a blue summer shorts paired with a plain white polo shirt which he left unbuttoned, revealing his sexy six pack which girls would be willing to kill one another just to have a glance. He also has sunglasses atop his head, brushing back couple of golden locks and holding it in place, revealing even more his dazzling emerald eyes.

"Mind if we go now?" Ash asks, his voice shifting to an angelic one. The girls are rendered silent and all they could do is obediently nod and agree with the gentleman's request. What can they do, Ash is a natural at targeting their soft spots.

After earning the group's approval, Ash turns Eiji around and ushers him to walk. Eiji looks back, guilt rising in his stomach after going away without saying anything proper after being treated with hospitality.

"Tch."

Eiji flicks his head back to Ash. Did he just click his tongue at me?

"I just took my eyes off you for a second and you went on your way and got hooked to trouble again."

"But they were nice. I was going to be friends with them had you not butt in."

"Oh, Eiji." Ash gently says, shaking his head in disbelief. "Why do you have to be so innocent all the time? Don't you know you were so close to danger?"

Eiji knits his brows, feeling that Ash is once again making fun of him.

"Many groups here are known to be human traffickers. Assuming that group was one, you'd probably be selling your organs now. Or worse... selling your body to demons."

Eiji could feel the weight of Ash's words. It had just occured to him that Ash is just worried about him.

Why do I always give him problems?

"Sorry." Eiji mumbles. "It won't happen again."

A moment of silence occured but Ash quickly covers it up. "Cheer up! I'm not mad so you don't need to apologize." Ash suddenly laughs as he slaps Eiji's back repeatedly. It was meant to be a reassurance but it sure also hurts.

The pair is quick to spot the others and that's thanks to Yut Lung whose hair they made their landmark.

"We wanna join." Ash announces from behind Yut Lung and yanks his hair he held back in a pony tail. Yut Lung yelps in pain and swiftly swings around with his leg raised high, ready to land a solid kick on Ash. The lynx leans back with ease with his hands tucked in his pockets and makes a jump back to keep his balance.

"Find a pair you piece of shit." Yut Lung fiercely snaps at Ash, throwing the volleyball ball at the smirking blond.

Ash scrutinizes Yut Lung up and down before meeting his eyes flaring with annoyance. "You look like a girl." He comments because the Chinese is wearing a floral polos hirt in a shade of rose quartz, a color that mostly only girls prefer to have.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Yut Lung snarls with as much vehemence he could muster before going back to Sing.

Eiji decides to retire to the sidelines but before he could even take three steps, Ash grabs him by his sleeveless shirt and pulls him along.