~Banana 24~

"Eiji, can I have a moment?" Eiji's rips off his attention from Ash who looks really pissed off and goes to face Yut Lung who also wears a dead serious face.

"Sure." He replies with a bit of hesitation before walking to him.

Eiji only got to step once when a hand held his arm. He looks back at Ash quizically. Baffles, Eiji asks. "Is there something you want to tell me, Ash?"

Ash's eyes however aren't fixed on Eiji but on Yut Lung instead. There is a glint of warning of danger flashing in them which Yut Lung decided to ignore.

"Don't get too clingy, Ash. I'm not gonna do anything to him." Yut Lung laxly says as he gets behind Eiji and starts to push him along.

"It's alright Ash." Eiji reassures before retrieving his arm.

Ash watches the two leave the room with anxiousness throbbing in his chest. He's got a bad feeling about this and he's not liking it.

"What are you gonna do with his invitation?" Sing nonchalantly asks after sitting up, swinging his feet to and fro.

Ash shots Sing a glare, causing Sing to immediately throw his hands on the air.

"Just asking." Sing snaps, irritated.

"He wants a game?" Ash asks as he stares into nothing but space. He clenches his fist to keep in his emotions that are to about to burst. "I'll give him a good one."

**

"Ash?" Eiji calls out softly once his head was partially in the room. He peeks in some more but Ash is nowhere to be seen.

The rooftop maybe? He guesses.

He slowly opens the door and there stood Ash leaning on the railings, eyes looking on the bleak afar as if thinking deep about something.

Eiji tries to earn Ash's attention but he couldn't so he decides to approach him.

The familiar broad back covered with white cloth is something Eiji loves to see because it calms him. Ash is standing there, unmoving as if waiting for someone. And Eiji unconsciously hopes he was that someone. That back that shielded him from harm, that back he badly wants to touch, that back that he loves so much, he couldn't vision not seeing it again. Tears start to prick Eiji's eyes at the terrible thought but he quickly drags the hot liquid back.

He blinks his eyes again but Ash's figure seems to be going further away from him. The sight made panic rush over Eiji's veins and an invisible force starts to squeeze on his chest.

Don't go. Don't leave me!

Before Eiji knows it, his arms are already wrapped tightly around Ash. The blond stiffens at the sudden touch but decides to stay in place. Ash shifts, glancing over his shoulders to see the Japanese boy burrying his face against his back. Hot liquid starts to leak on Ash's shirt, touching his back. He gently claws on Eiji's arms that are bound around his waist, alarming the boy and causes him to quickly reel back himself.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Eiji weakly says while wiping his tears away with the back of his hands.

Ash remains quite, struggling to find the right words to say.

"I... It wasn't uncomfortable." Ash mutters as he shifts his eyes to his side and rubs the side of his neck, his face faintly tinted by pink.

Surprised, Eiji just looks at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Ash pouts and it gave off an evil force trying to spread Eiji's lips to a smile.

I didn't know you could act cute. Eiji wanted to comment this but he also values his life so he holds in the thought.