~Banana Juice Specials~

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!

--

"Hey, Eiji. Let me be inside you."

The soft yet cunning voice that whispered in Eiji's ear made him shiver all over. He was both physically and mentally unprepared but the strings of temptation are strongly pulling him to succumb to the pleasure. Slowly, Eiji relaxes himself as he welcomes Ash in him.

"Yes, that's a good boy."

**

Eiji jolts up from his lying position on Ash's lap, panting. He rests his eyes for a while before pinching his cheeks to make sure he isn't trap in a dream anymore.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Eiji turns to Ash who takes off his glasses and puts it aside along with his book, and looks at him with worried eyes.

"I just had a dream." Eiji sheepishly replies, slightly laughing as he rubs his arm in attempt to shake off the heat creeping in his skin. That was way too realistic for a dream.

When did I fall asleep? Eiji inwardly asks when he realized they are still in the living room. He fidgets his legs that went weird and numb and discovers something.

He was wet.

"This is so damn embarrassing."  The boy whimpers, curling into a ball as he clutches on his messy hair.

"What's embarrassing about having a dream?"

Eiji instantly flips to the opposite direction to hide his beet red face, unknown to him that his action only begged for Ash's attention.

"Hey, why are you so red?" Ash holds Eiji's chin and tilts it to him so he could see. Ash's heartbeat abruptly accelerated when he laid eyes on Eiji's abashed expression.

"Do you know how much you're tempting me right now?"

Eiji squealed a little when Ash suddenly hefts him in his arms.

"Wait wait wait. Where are we going?" Eiji splutters, throwing futile attempt to stop Ash from carrying him away.

"Bed." Ash says. "Did you think I didn't hear you calling my name in your sleep? You were also moaning like we were having se---"

"No no no. D-Don't say it!" Eiji stammers, clamping shut Ash's mouth.

Ash grins at Eiji's embarrassed face dusted with a pinkish tint.

"So you really dreamed of us doing it? Eiji, you naughty kid."

Ash parted his mouth and nips Eiji's fingers. The Asian flinches and quickly reeled back his hand.

"Let's do it." Ash declares, dropping Eiji on the bed as he instantly gets undressed.

"D-Do it? R-right now?"

"Why are you being shy all of the sudden?" Ash chuckles deeply as he pulls Eiji closer to him seeing that the boy is planning on escaping.

"No, no. Wait--"

Eiji was put to silence when Ash hungrily devoured his lips. Eiji froze and when Ash noticed his unresponsiveness, Ash breaks away.

"Kiss me," He says, his tone almost demanding. He kisses Eiji even deeper but Eiji is still hesitant in returning back the favor.

H-how do I kiss back again? Eiji panics. His brain cells are currently malfunctioning from the poison of this foreign pleasure.

"Damn it. Kiss me, Eiji." Ash's tone grew demanding and dark and it awakened Eiji from within.