~Banana 40~

Up until now, I didn't know being strict could be such a herculean task. Yut Lung murmurs at the back of his mind while he takes a calming breath to stabilize his brain that seems to be overheating after a full day of working just to make all the preparations for their short vacation.

"Is everything set?" Ash calls out to Yut Lung who is currently busy giving out orders to his men.

Yut Lung loudly grunts when he heard Ash's voice. He turns to him, "What?" he harshly barks at Ash.

"I just want to make sure that no one can pick up on us. Not a soul."

Yut Lung rolls his eyes. Of all things, what he hates the most is being reminded and told of the things he is perfectly capable of handling. "You trust me right?"

"I don't doubt you. Just that if something was to happen and Eiji is hurt---"

"If you're gonna be a worrywart, what the hell entered your mind when you suggested this fucking kind of thing?"

Ash's face grows suddenly dim. He looks down on Yut Lung, his gaze could be mistaken as a glare. "You know very well why I set everything. Now I just need no mistake."

"Oh shut the fuck up already Aslan Callenreese. I know what I'm doing so go to your boyfriend now before he becomes curious and you know what'll happen next."

Ash casts Yut Lung one last glance before turning on his heels. Eiji's curious face greets Ash in a distance and Ash paints a smile to wash off any worry on Eiji's face.

"Let's go?" Ash says as he grabs Eiji's luggage in one hand and shoves it inside the trunk. He opens the door of their luxurious Lamborghini service. Eiji flashes a smile of thanks before making his way in. Ash follows only to get his mood crushed to pieces.

"Why the hell are you here?!" Ash snarls at Ace who is in between him and Eiji. Ace smiles so innocently intended to irk Ash even more, no, rather to give Ash a heartattack as a silent revenge.

"Why can't I be here? I have no other vehicle to ride."

"Vehicle's not a problem. You want a private plane? Just say it."

Ace couldn't help but laugh openly at Ash's desperate attempts to kick him out so he could have Eiji all to himself.

Ace fakes a smile at Ash. "Nooo." He teases while stressing out his obstinate answer. At the moment, Ash's hands are itching to choke Ace's neck and drain away his life. Grabbing Ace by his collar, Ash forcefully kicks him out of the car.

Ash grins victoriously at Ace's lost. "Good luck on your long walk." And with that, he slams the door shut and orders the driver to start the engine.

"Wasn't that a bit too harsh?" Eiji asks with worry as he peers on the window and observes Ace walking over to another car.

"Serves him right."

"Ash. Why are you so mean to him? Aren't you friends?" A dreadful wall of silence suddenly rises between the two.

Did I say something wrong?  Eiji nervously wonders while secretly glancing at Ash who suddenly fell so quite. Eiji looks away when Ash turns to face him.

"W-What?"

"Nothing." Ash mumbles as he looks away. "It's just that hearing you care so much for that guy annoys me to death."

"I heard that."

"I meant for you to hear it since you're born so dense that you can't understand unless I spell it out word per word."