~Banana Epilogue~

Ash's POV

~6 Years later~

I flutter my eyes open and I am met by a familiar caramel colored ceiling. I blink my eyes as I tilt my head to my side and there lies on my arm the most beautiful human I've ever met in my entire life.

"Good morning," I whisper before I gently plant a kiss on his forehead. The scent of his shampoo that strongly sticks to his hair is one of the things I love the most during the mornings. He moans softly and snuggles closer to my chest, his natural reaction everytime I give him morning kisses. I chuckle at the sight of Eiji peacefully sleeping beside me.

All of this is something I've always wished for but never thought I'd actually have. I held on on that thought for too long that sometimes I'm afraid to wake up, fearing that I'd wake up from my dreams. But every time I wake up and feel Eiji's warmth, all my worries melt away.

I rise up from the bed, slow and careful not to wake my sleeping beauty. Following my usual routine, I stand in front of our window and stares outside, admiring the beautiful landscape of Izumo. I remember the first day I came here. Everything was so foreign. Everything was so peaceful that it scared me because I was not used to it. Everything is so different from the city I grew up in. But I like it... I love it. I found it quite difficult to suddenly shift to country living but with the help of Eiji's parents who accepted me with open arms, I got the hang of it in just a couple days. Of course it was also thanks to my IQ.

I sigh as I reminisce those days, back when I first started my new life.

I look back to Eiji, noticing that his porcelain skin is defined even more as our navy blue blanket wraps around him. I can't help but smile widely. Eiji is the only cause of my euphoria, only him and nothing else.

"Aslan?" I hear his raspy morning voice call my name. That's another thing that excites me every morning. It's just so... sexy.

"Good morning, Eiji." I greet him tenderly. He turns to me and smiles as he rubs his drowsy eyes. I walk to him and sit on the bed. He inches closer and so did I. I swoop down my face to kiss him. Gently, I bite his lips and he also bites back.

"Good morning, Aslan." He greets me back with a soft giggle before grabbing my neck to kiss me again. I chuckle. Only at rare times do I see Eiji being a little aggressive. I take the hair tie wrapped around his wrist, reach my arms behind him and loosely tie his long hair in place.

"Ash? Eiji? Breakfast is ready." We hear mom's voice call from the kitchen.

"We're coming, mom." Eiji calls back and quickly gets on his feet. I, on the other hand, rolls back to the bed to watch him wear his oversized tshirt. That bullet scar I loathed for a very long time now appears to me like a gem. Eiji's innocent body is tainted by that evil mark. I should still hate it until now but it may be because that I'm crazy that I'm able to think that it makes him look sexier.

I smirk when I see him fiddle his toes.

"Do I look weird in this?" He asks in a mumble.

"No. You look cute instead."

Okay, I admit that was intentional. Seeing Eiji blush by my little compliments makes my heart flutter. It's an addicting sensation.

"Hurry up and get dressed. Mom's gonna scold you if you walk around topless." He nags as he throws me a black sleeveless.

"I know she's worried that I'll get a cold but summer is around the corner. That's why I feel like I'm being barbequed. Explain it to her, please. Hm?" I pull him to me by his torso but he pushes me away and tries to get away from my embrace.