1⃣0⃣0⃣-06

[Edited]

Camila woke up, groaning as she tried to stretch her body. She found her bottom half unable to move, she blinked wearily at the sight of her mate staring at her boner with great interest.

She wasn't naked, but she was only wearing briefs, which meant it left nothing to the imagination.

Lauren poked the bulge and it twitched, Camila had to hold back a chuckle. She felt like a pedophile by how childish Lauren was acting.

Bad metaphor.

"Kiss me morning, my love," Camila teased.

Lauren flinched, she held Camila's eyes for a second before placing a peck at the large bulge. "I didn't mean there."

The non shifter palmed her erection and began to rub there gently, "Have you always been this.. hard during mornings?"

"You know the answer to that baby."

Her Luna smiled with a faint blush adoring her cheeks, "Can I help you?"

Camila held her stare for a solid minute, "What kind of help baby? I don't wanna push you."

Lauren looked down at the bulge again and she bit her lip, at the sight Camila twitched again and she seemed to have made up her mind. "Can we take it.. slow? hand and then um.. mouth?"

Camila nodded and she gestured for the woman to take off her briefs, Lauren slowly did and she kept her eyes locked on the bulge the entire time. Camila was only half erect, like every morning but in Lauren's eyes the size was still huge.

She wrapped her two hands around it, tenderly rubbing it up and down in a slow pace. "It doesn't hurt darling, do it harder." Camila advised.

Lauren rubbed harder and her mate's cock turned larger and larger as she did, she leaned down to press a kiss on the crown when a drop of precum had leaked out. "It tastes.. like you."

Camila chuckled, "Like me? How do I taste lovely?"

"Mhmm.. In this way, kind of addictive."

Camila was holding in her sounds the entire time Lauren worked on her dick, she wasn't going to lie, her Luna had soft hands and the firm hold on her was great. She failed at that when Lauren unexpectedly took all of her in, the stimulus of her wet mouth along with her soft tongue made her groan.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lauren asked, with her mouth halfway in. The vibrations sent a thrill up Camila's spine.

"You feel so good Lauren," She husked out. Lauren hummed as she started to swallow more and more of her mate. She felt the tip of it touching her throat, and she gagged.

Camila almost laughed at the bewildered look on Lauren's face, "That's normal,"

"Mhmm.." Lauren took her mate's cock back in her mouth and this time, she pumped in and out of her throat, not really letting the tip touch but making sure the grip of it made Camila moan.

They were going at it at a good pace until Lauren decided to be a tease and started to touch herself, Camila's nose caught the scent of her arousal and she growled.

"Fuck it."

She flipped them over and Lauren squeaked as Camila placed her thighs over her neck, "Just keep sucking baby."

Lauren nodded as she thrusted Camila's dick in and out of her mouth, her mate ripped off her panties and began to kiss her way from Lauren's thighs to the center of her core, "You're a bitch in heat aren't you Lauren?"

Lauren moaned as Camila licked her slit, only giving attention to the center without touching her clit. It was throbbing and begging for her attention, "P-please, Camz, touch my clit."