🌞-47

Lol, decided to post this as well since people might get mad that I posted another silly story that isn't part of YBAB.

This book might end precisely on chapter 60. Give or take.

Cuz I'm still contemplating whether I should merge two different books in one (Scrolling when updating sucks.) Or make a different book. I know some people don't want to open a fresh book, but I know some people appreciate them.

I was wondering why the heck I was using "akin" alot here, then I read back to the Chinese light novel I'm currently on chapter 654 and yeah. I'm easily influenced.

Well in the end, I hope all of you will still follow my story till it ends in it's very own Happy Ending :)

________________

The few days that Lauren was gone felt like decades, the amount of frustration that Camila accumulated was shaking inside her.

Lauren naturally felt it, "We could do it now or in my  room." She whispered in Camila's ear huskily, her hands going underneath her wife's top, teasing with the edge of her fingers.

The alpha in her hands trembled, "Are you challenging me?" She growled, shifting her claws to extend and threaten to rip Lauren's dress.

"Always." Lauren smirked, her thoughts of revenge from earlier coming into fruition as Camila scooped her up and slammed her back down on the chair that she and Madison used earlier.

_____________________

Back up in the living room, Madison and Ronnie faced each other while holding separate items. Madison was holding her notebook while Ronnie had an old guitar on her lap.

Diana and the others had chosen to go and train at the courtyard, only after the screams and moaning came emerging from the basement. Normani had stubbornly stayed by Lucy who was currently resting in one of the guest rooms.

"You didn't have to injure them." Ronnie silently said, tuning the vintage specimen in her hands. It wasn't hers, but an old friend's.

Madison flipped through the pages, "You didn't have to shelter them either. Annoying ants." She complained through gritted teeth.

Ronnie ignored her wife's mumbling, she had married someone who spent one hundred and fifty years pursuing her nonstop, naturally, Madison wasn't always this cranky. "How was she?"

"Who?" Madison turned to her with a smirk, she never took Ronnie's affections for Camila very seriously before, so any opportunity she had, she liked testing her wife's loyalty.

The younger woman shrugged, testing the strings. "Lauren. I know you were interested in that thing she was carrying."

Madison's eyes turned a shade darker, "Healthy as ever. I assume she found your stash." She went back to her grumbling tone.

"You're not jealous of Camila, but of Lauren?" Ronnie kept a hand to her mouth as she prevented herself from laughing.

Another lust-filled scream erupted from downstairs, it was followed by a deep growl that bounced off the walls. Ronnie grinned, "We could be competing with them ya know."

"I'm not in the right state for you to be touching me," Madison stated, she wrote on her  notebook ferociously. "So, did anything happen while I was gone?"

"I just took care of a stray, nothing that interesting." Ronnie mused with a smile. She finally had the right tune, "Of course, the council is restless right now at her arrival."