🎉-09

[Edited]

"The normal age for werewolves to marry is actually 12-15? What the hell?"

Lexa chuckled, she never had a human friend aside from Raven before. And even she wasn't that close with her. Her wavelength matched Lauren more and it proved to be very useful in trading info.

She stretched her arms, sighing as her muscles relaxed, "Well remember that 12-15 is actually 22-25 in human years, but I can see why you'd think it's ridiculous. Actually even in our society, it's hard to find your real mate. So we just suited ourselves to plain romance and married each other off even though it isn't our real mate."

Lauren groaned as she parted her legs widely with her upper body closely hitting the floor, "So you mean that technically, it's as rare as finding your soulmate?"

"There's no difference."Lexa confirmed as she pushed Lauren further closer to the floor, chuckling as the human groaned from having her legs stretch so much. "We're both very lucky to have met our true mates early on, there's some cases where they meet their true mate after being married or already having kids. That's a messy situation."

Lauren winced as she heard a crack, "You know a couple don't you?"

Lexa smiled, "I do. A lot in my pack are married to wolves that aren't their real mate. Most are blinded by infatuation while others got tired of waiting. Well, I don't really get included in all the drama since its their own business." She gave another heave and a push. "It's messy because we, as werewolves in general are monogamous creatures. If a situation like that happens, the victim doesn't know whether to follow their real mate or stay with their current mate."

Lauren groaned again as her lower abdomen laid flat on the floor with her legs spread in a wide and straight line. "I don't get it, why do I have to do all this flexibility bullshit. I don't shift."

"Well, eventually you're gonna mate with Alpha Karla." Lexa casually commented as she started to massage Lauren's thighs. "You shouldn't overestimate your ability to endure. Werewolves have always been barbaric and that's not going to change in the bedroom."

The non-shifter blushed as the alpha continued her massage all the way to her aching calves. "Um.. Do you guys bite and stuff?"

"Yeah, bite and stuff."

A round of silence enveloped them, Lexa let it pass by massaging Lauren and Lauren spent it by wondering how 'violent' the love making would be. Their bonding time got interrupted when little steps walked into the gym floor. "Moooommyyy!"

Lauren whipped her head to smirk at Lexa, "Of course you're the mommy."

The alpha ignored her as she stood up and went to her youngest daughter, "Hey munchkin, is there something you need from mommy?"

"I can't feel my legs Lexa!" Lauren complained from behind.

Both werewolves ignored her, Cassandra smiled, "Momma said you and Luna Lauren should go up and help with dinner."

Lauren rolled her eyes from her position on the floor, "Even though she has Camz as a partner in the kitchen? Tell us the real reason Cassie!"

The little girl smirked as she approached Lauren, "Dunno Luna." She heaved a heavy sigh and sat down on Lauren's back, making her legs even more numb than before. "Momma just said you should go."

Lexa chuckled as Lauren tried to pry the girl off her, she was heavier than she thought. "Tell Momma that your mommy and I are working out."

"But she already knew!" The tiny girl protested, she began bouncing up and down.