🐍-51

Dedicated to: Aryaa_Carla

One of the earliest readers I've ever gotten! I think you might have came from MHE too, way before YBAB was even born! Your fiery comments that are always filled with passion for the characters always sends me into ablaze, always encouraging me to do better. You never fail to amuse me in the comment section, I hope you stay longer around to see the ending of this first book!

■■■■■■

There was an ominous glow that surrounded the couple, it was mixed with icicles and black smoke, at the same time, the blinding light of the sun could be seen trying to escape from the darkness of the shadows.

Camila was in a new form now, she was back to her younger years with her skinny physique and slight baby-fat clinging to her jaw. She was holding Lauren's hand, appearing more like her younger sister rather than her wife.

"Seems like I was right.." She murmured, Camila placed a small hand on Lauren's growing tummy, "We can mix our strength together but not completely, only about 30%."

Lauren nodded, they had spent their time together far away from everyone else. It wasn't because they didn't trust Ronnie or Lucy or anyone else, it was because they felt the need to be alone after long periods of time being far apart.

"You're not completely undead either," Camila continued, she transformed back to her human form, her brown wavy hair flowing down her back with a flourish. "But your physical body has traces of it, we can even rule out the possibility of you being part Vampire."

"Not completely," Lauren smiled, she didn't spend her time fooling around with Ronnie when Camila was gone, she spent it snooping in the woman's office for knowledge of the other species. "I have a vague guess, but it can't be too ridiculous of a guess either."

Camila's eyes widened in surprise, then they were glazed with happiness as she felt another strong thump that was from Lauren's stomach. "She's kicking! Lo, she's kicking!"

Lauren was wincing, even for someone who had a better physique than in the past, the kicks were still painful. Considering they were Camila's children however, it was understandable.

"I can see that Camz." She murmured, Lauren laid a finger to wipe at the tear that Camila had subconsciously shed. "It's your baby Camila."

"Its ours stupid." Camila laughed with more tears of joy dripping to her cheeks.  "Its our baby."

■■■■■■■■■■

Ronnie pulled her wife away from the spot they had been occupying to spy on Camila and Lauren, although they sometimes lacked certain emotions, she knew that some moments were for others alone.

"When are you going to tell them about Lauren's specie?" Madison quietly asked.

She and Ronnie had already knew about it, but only confirming it after they had felt her aura.

"Probably not now, it's not that big of a deal..at least I think so." Ronnie replied.

They would have never even realized it properly if they had never seen one before. Lauren's specie was as fascinating as Camila's, since they were known not to breed as well.

Camila's specie, Fenrirs were hermaphrodite creatures. They were neither female nor male, they didn't carry sexual feelings nor any kind of emotion that made them want to reproduce. Ronnie learned from her father that since they were immortal beings, they didn't feel the need to multiply anyways.

Of course, there still was a way for them to reproduce between themselves. It was as easy as deciding which was female and male between them in a form of battle, the one losing would be the male.