🌀-40

I'm on vacation right now in a Baptist resort, so I'm kinda like being burnt in fire lol.

Anyways I decided to update about 15 hours early since I'll be too tired tomorrow. Hue hue ❣️
___________

[Camila]

Ally massaged my shoulders, loosening the knots with precise skill, "If you don't get some miracle medicine soon, you'll be next in line."

She developed a dark sense of humor that made me feel all strange, even when it's my type of humor too.

"I'll take my chances." I replied, groaning when she had loosened a particular hard knot near my neck.

"You can't leave me okay?"

It was an unusual show of vulnerability, from one of my closest friends. Ally had always stayed by my side, just in the background. She took care of me when my parents were too busy being alphas and she made sure I was still sane. She wouldn't be by my side in battlegrounds, but Ally always made sure to close up any sort of wound that I had afterwards.

I always liked to think, and before I realized that my pack had the stability of a dollhouse.

It was pretty on the outside, but easily manipulated on the inside.

Only people I truly trusted and cared about, Ally, Vero, Dinah, Norman and my students, they were the only ones who still gave effort into helping me let this pack still look pretty. Even when everything chaos in reality.

I leaned back until my head rested against Ally's chest, the water sloshed around me quietly. "You know I'll never leave you, any of you alone truly."

She adjusted the water until it was a hotter temperature to soothe my muscles, "You always say that, but you know that I also can't raise the dead. I have no desire for a ghost to haunt me forever either."

"I'm a headache for everyone here." I told her quietly, letting her continue her massage on me, "I'm a freak, I'm too strange and I know too much. I don't belong here Allyson."

Ally didn't respond until she worked over a sore spot, "You're also borderline insane, a sociopath and I'm pretty sure you've got no stable hormones left."

"Lauren's probably bummed I let her down again."

"Let her hear you say 'bummed', I'm sure she'll forgive you after a bit of whimpering." She easily replied back.

I feel myself slipping to a childish pout, something that happened with Ally often. She was older by at least 10 years than me. And if I really had to pick an older sister in between her and Clarke, she easily passed by. "Do you think everything would have been easier if I was a man?"

A strand of my wet hair flew down inbetween my eyes and she gingerly put it back in place,

"I assure you camila that no. People might treat you better, a hero even but what happens in your head? No matter the gender, it'll stay the same."

I tapped my forehead with a knuckle, "I should deal with this, let it all out before I jump realms." I felt her grip tighten on my back, "You know I have to Ally, Lauren's in an unknown world by herself."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, mumbling near my ear. "Why can't you take us with you?"

"Because we all belong here. It's a risk to jump realms. If you're not compatible with their air, it'll suck you dry and you'll die without even realizing why." I explained patiently.

"Then what about you? What about Lauren? What if she's already dead?"

I sighed, the stress never leaving my body. "It's all my biggest fears, but I've been herding my good luck since this morning. It'll be enough."